Kal goes for deal

I'm glad to hear his trial is going well, simply because it's enhances the chances of us disgarding him.

I wish him all the best and that, but he was rotten and wasn't good enough for a game in the Third Division, never mind the Second.

As someone said, we should go for a percentage of any future fee type deal. He's worth nothing, but very we'll might be worth something one day.

EDIT Rememer him and Hutton were kidnapped by a junkie in their own car a few years ago? Fucking idots.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story doing the rounds is that his contract will be paid up in full, stranger and stranger contract in February sling your hook in July, Greens fault ?

Absurd but wouldn't surprise me

Faure must be surplus too - he's not featured this pre season unless I'm mistaken? Maybe he has - half the Rangers team could walk past me in the street and I wouldn't recognise them

Absurd but wouldn't surprise me

Faure must be surplus too - he's not featured this pre season unless I'm mistaken? Maybe he has - half the Rangers team could walk past me in the street and I wouldn't recognise them

He's played a fair bit and will be pretty necessary for the first few weeks with the trialists situation I'd imagine

Heard he's doing well too, but don't actual believe it. He's a cunt of a person and a cunt of a player.

Apparently been playing CB for them, I have only heard good things about his performances so far.

Only met him the once, and was only fir a minute. He seemed like an alright guy to me. Was at a Rangers function though, so would've had his "public head" on.

Apparently been playing CB for them, I have only heard good things about his performances so far.

Only met him the once, and was only fir a minute. He seemed like an alright guy to me. Was at a Rangers function though, so would've had his "public head" on.

Met him once at Glasgow Airport and decided to call a bunch of Rangers fans "fuds" whilst hissing

Normally I would laugh at a statement like this.

Except you are actually right.

OT a bit, but I heard Kirk is doing really well down south. Anyone else heard this?

Did well and got a new deal or extension to his current one (tu)

Blackpool are looking to sign Paul Caddis though so I think he's moving into a more central role next season.