Kal goes for deal

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye , after signing a two year deal in February

I couldn't understand it at the time and it just seems crazy now to have given Kal a 2 year contract, especially as it looks like we wont be getting a fee for him if he does go. Its the same as Cole, I just dont see the logic in giving him a new deal, unless its a financial thing to move him on and get training compo/fee for him because he wont play and as far as I am aware has been left out of the Germany trip....

WTF is going on, who is giving out contracts like confetti and then deciding they were a mistake.

Kal Naismith has become the latest player to commit his future to Rangers.

The striker is now tied to the Third Division club until 2015 after signing a two-year contract.

WTF is going on, who is giving out contracts like confetti and then deciding they were a mistake.

Kal Naismith has become the latest player to commit his future to Rangers.

The striker is now tied to the Third Division club until 2015 after signing a two-year contract.

Green was CEO then.

However its probably so we get some form of fee for these players rather than them leaving for fuck all

Green was CEO then.

However its probably so we get some form of fee for these players rather than them leaving for fuck all

Story doing the rounds is that his contract will be paid up in full, stranger and stranger contract in February sling your hook in July, Greens fault ?

He scored one pre-season goal. Not sure that can be classed as 'flourishing' just yet

Alas, best of luck to him

If he were to score, or at least do well this weekend against Everton, then he may well be on his way.

I'm not sure anyone has shown interest in the Greek lad?

Story doing the rounds is that his contract will be paid up in full, stranger and stranger contract in February sling your hook in July, Greens fault ?

I said to you that green was the CEO then so he would have ultimately handed Naismith the deal. It wasn't a criticism

If he were to score, or at least do well this weekend against Everton, then he may well be on his way.

I'm not sure anyone has shown interest in the Greek lad?

Indeed, hope he does move on, sometimes things just dont work out for people at clubs. Best of luck to him. Dunno about the Greek, feel a bit bad for him, alas, hope he finds somewhere else to go

Indeed, hope he does move on, sometimes things just dont work out for people at clubs. Best of luck to him. Dunno about the Greek, feel a bit bad for him, alas, hope he finds somewhere else to go

I'd say the Greek has more about him than faure, but then I don't see them in training everyday