Fraser Aird

Marky.

Don't really know how many threads people make about Fraser Aird, but I wanted to just make this one anyway.

I think Fraser could become a very good Rangers player in the future. He's got potential, for sure, and talent as well, but one of the things I like about him is how genuine he is. Seems to love his football, and seems really proud to be playing football for Rangers.

His attitude to putting on the Rangers jersey makes him come across as a good guy, and he certainly shows the class that a Ranger should.

I hope he does get a good run in the side this year, because I think he could go a long way, and its a player with his attitude I love to see doing well for our club.

694638645.jpg

How highly do we rate him on here then? And how do you feel about his attitude towards putting on a Rangers shirt?

I rate him and think he would do well with a sustained run in the team his pace and trickery are good and he's very direct and loves to cut inside and get his shots away. I fear he may be a victim of the massive squad size and not get many games or be loaned out but I hope he gets his chance.

Aird won't be going out on loan and he will have game time also think he will suit this 4-1-3-2 formation which Coisty seems to prefer and there is something wrong with my computer lol

:lol: just hit the button that looks like this... S

I like the switch from 1 forward to 2. 2 forwards in this division will be ideal because we can play a quicker, more entertaining style. We do have many central midfielders, but imagine a midfield of

McLeod

McKay Templeton Aird

Wont happen, but imagine!

I rate Aird highly. He has pace, trickery and is pretty good in the air. He didn't score a lot of goals last season, but the ones he did were important ones. Given time, I'm confident he will repay our faith in him.

Is he good in the air?

I always thought his eye for goal could make him a decent man to play off the front man!

Is he good in the air?

I always thought his eye for goal could make him a decent man to play off the front man!

I don't know about being "good in the air" but his favoured position is just being the striker. but I can see why he is played wide.

I like wide players to get past players and put balls in early, most strikers prefer this too, defenders don't

I don't know about being "good in the air" but his favoured position is just being the striker. but I can see why he is played wide.

I like wide players to get past players and put balls in early, most strikers prefer this too, defenders don't

I just like Aird. His attitude towards playing or Rangers makes a huge difference to me as a supporter. He's one of these genuine youngsters who is absolutely delighted just to be able to walk on and off the Rangers bus!

Would very much like to see him up front though, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen.

Hard to dislike a young player who works his balls off and clearly loves the club.

It's difficult to say what level he can reach but if he keeps working hard, I think he's got a good chance of being a good Rangers player. At the very worst, in a league as limited as Scotland's are, his pace alone mean he can be a useful player.

Really like the lad and hope he remains involved this season

Fraser is a youngster who has great potential, to me he should play out wide, the one criticism I do have and put this down to his age is that he doesn't attack enough this can be a confidence issue which is getting worked on by the club they want him when he has the ball to run at defences all the time because they can see he does have the ability to take players on and they know like we all do defenders hate that sort of player, the fact he has beefed out a bit now might help in that area as it will be more difficult to take him down and injure him.

Fraser and Barry McKay both have a ton of potential. Aird seems stronger than McKay, but McKay I think is the more skillful.

They both lack consistency, but that is only natural given their ages. Both need to cut out mistakes in their games, but that will come with time and experience.

They need to keep possession and not give the ball away so easily at times.

I think we will see a big improvement in both this year, but maybe more so in Aird who appears stronger. McKay needs to fill out and gain upper body strength.

They both will do well but need some time is my thinking.