The Return of the King

D'Artagnan

Was wonderful reading!!... I was only like the third sentence in before I said to myself "whoaa this guy is like 3 million times smarter than me!" .. by the end I felt like I was Peter Griffin trying to read 3 years worth of Einsteins notes that led up to the theory or relativity. ... your blogs are like watching a freaking movie of course I would had needed subtitles cause I ended up having to google all the words with more than 5 letters.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At no time during the last few years was I ever in agony or mental torture or had any loss of sleep.

Because I have always known that what the poor fools were trying to destroy was indestructible.

Since the beginning the essence of Rangers is, and always will be, SPIRIT - we are pure energy.

And energy cannot be destroyed.

Therefore, I had no agony, or mental torture, and I slept well because I knew without the slightest doubt that we would be always be there in our tens of thousands cheering 11 players in Royal blue - whether it was in the 3rd division or doon the public park.

The King never died - because you can't kill the spirit.

No fear - ever.

Tremendous thread with some superb posting from Rab and D'Art.

Reading the posts reminded me of Jock Wallace. "We've got the Battle Fever on!"

Just the inspiration needed to kick off the new season. I can't wait for the first home game.

:21:

That's what it's all about Rab. Standing shoulder to shoulder with your fellow Bears, knowing fine well that man you don't know will back you 100% against any other support or Rangers hater. I've met some great Bears on my travels, some are now friends for life. We all support the Rangers, we all share Loyalist and Unionist views and we don't take kindly to haters attacking our club without fighting back.

These wee factional supporters reps and clique's mean nothing to 99% of our support, they all come and they all go with their tails between their legs. What matters is, Rangers men standing together, backing each other, taking on our enemies and ensuring we get back to the top and giving the scum another 140 years of misery.

WATP

Another great post.