Dickson not writing no more?

ofb1988

excuse me if ive missed it but i seen the twitter stuff the other night. Seems like Dickson isnt around? I agreed with most he was inviting trouble and purely because he mentions where he works etc on twitter, this alone is enough to land you in soapy bubble if the image of the company is tarnished etc .

seen the rangers site wasnt updated for 2 days.

having a look through todays updates and see the articles are made by Herron and "rangers football club" with the exception of the nicky law one but this seems like it was already wrote.

anyone know? again if this has been raised already mods please remove.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep kpl.

the guy is shite, articles littered with mistakes and i just wonder if hes been suspended by club now after his tweets. he has a right to air his views but when the clubs name is on his page it changes things, companys shift people these days by dragging up dirt via social media.

I did read it! unlike a lot of people on here i don't have a working knowledge of the media department at Ibrox, so no way of knowing when it was written. You crack on with the conspiracy's though mate.

Thanks for that, pure comedy gold. i joined RM in 2007 and never usually bother posting any a replies because of hand pumps like you with your witty retorts!!!

well it makes me proud youve dedicated 3 of your rare postings to a thread i started. cheers

Well, I'll happily defend Dicko, think he does a sterling job when writing for the club.

His POV is to protect the club, first & foremost, if that involves having a go at idiots who put a sing in front of the club ... so be it.