Well done St. Johnstone

Shock waves round Europe....what the f**k................hey Messi did you notice st johnstone win.............I say that , thank f**k not in the CL..

Meanwhile at Real.....................Cristiano............what about that st johnstone mob the other night................meanwhile at Chelsea ......hey JT what about st jounstone............who give a toss about some latvian team.

Yeah shock waves right enough..............doh a deer

pleased for them and scotttish football, only 2 more years to go until we play again in Europe and our co-efficient has been gang-raped the shit out of for too long by these pishy clubs who cant beat teams from countries no superior in footballing ability then their own. If teams like hibs carry on like they did we'll be playing some pig shit team from Moldova 6 weeks before our own season starts which is never ideal. Good on them

Come on, surely it's good for the Scottish game which like it or lump it, will be good for us?

Do you support Celtic too then playing in Europe? I couldn't give a fuck for the co efficient I hope it plummets - we will win our own games I don't care it means another round against a minnows

Do you support Celtic too then playing in Europe? I couldn't give a fuck for the co efficient I hope it plummets - we will win our own games I don't care it means another round against a minnows

Nah, I want those bastards pumped in every game they play.

all very well "fucking them" but if they all did as shit as you want them too where would that leave scotlands coefficient when we next win the top league, fuck we will probably be playing some amateur team in a round 20 qualifying round :lol: fuck c*ltic but i want the rest to do well

St Johnstone are urging fans to get in touch with the club if they are planning to travel to the Europa League match in Belarus on Thursday.

The club has been in contact with FC Minsk to discuss plans for the game.

However, no supporters have yet told the Perth club that they are planning to travel to Belarus for the match.

Also Mr Brown has said they can't afford the flights, and they will make a loss out of this game.