No financial penalty for Hearts

rangersxfc

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like the anguish-filled typical Rangers fan over the last few years that takes absolutely everything that happens in any aspect of life and uses it to say Rangers were persecuted.

And you're not an angry Rangers fan i take it. Your mr happy go lucky.

don't the creditors have to be paid first?

don't the creditors have to be paid first?

Any money from a cva/liquidation would be used to pay creditors the money they have right now is for the running of the club i.e bills and wages.

It would seem they have £700,000 just sitting in a bank now that's not being used to pay wages and they seem to be getting away with it.

Spfl/sfa seem to have turned a blind eye to their cheating.

Because every insolvency event is under completely different circumstances.

There's no rule book with how to deal with these things because they all should be dealt with on a case-by-case.

We were given a embargo and fined 160k for administration not insolvency ffs

It was 100k for bringing the game into disrepute, 50k for administration and 10k for failing to disclose Whyte's past IIRC.

They were calling it 'just a level below match fixing' or something at the time I think?

As despicable as Whyte's actions were that was a ridiculous statement.

The SFA said the Ibrox club had been hit with the maximum £50,000 fine for going into administration, or "experiencing an insolvency event". It was also fined £10,000 for breaching the body's rules and the remaining £100,000 of the fine was in relation to breaching rule 66 by bringing the game into disrepute

Who's next form the let's be humble camp to have a go.

We were given a embargo and fined 160k for administration not insolvency ffs

True our embargo was while we were still in administration and we were told that what Rangers did would only be eclipsed by match fixing.

Apparently Hearts running up £29,000,000 worth of debt £1.8m of which is due to hmrc is not really in the same bracket.

One rule for one team.......

It was 100k for bringing the game into disrepute, 50k for administration and 10k for failing to disclose Whyte's past IIRC.

Am sure you would agree all of these came as a result of administration Given the fact they knew about Whyte not paying HMRC

You sound like the anguish-filled typical Rangers fan over the last few years that takes absolutely everything that happens in any aspect of life and uses it to say Rangers were persecuted.

Will you continue to say the same if they are actually liquidated but allowed to remain in the top division as a new co as was rumoured the other day.

I have to say I never go along with the conspiracy type stuff but even I am annoyed by this. The lack of consistency in the punishments for two clubs who, lets face it, were done over by a crooked owner does not sit well with me and the differences in the transfer embargo both in period of ban and age of player makes absolutely no sense at all. It is not as if it is a first offence by Hearts in the area of financial wrongdoing.