• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting.

What age are you may I ask?

Nothing more hideous than a grown man wearing a football strip in public. Fair enough if you're going to play football or going to watch a Rangers game but certainly not in your normal daily life.

Fuck me, some people are paralysed by decorum and conditions of worth.

Take that poker out of your arse

Interesting.

Nothing more hideous than a grown man wearing a football strip in public. Fair enough if you're going to play football or going to watch a Rangers game but certainly not in your normal daily life.

Shut up you fuckin snob!

he didn't say "strip" he said "top" and you can fkk off,i wear one of mine loads of the time,what are you saying ? after 30 you can't wear a Rangers top in public ???

You can do what the hell you want but please beware most people are thinking 'state of him'.

Once you get out of your teens it's time to leave the football strips in the drawer, unless you're going to a game or going to play football.

You can do what the hell you want but please beware most people are thinking 'state of him'.

Once you get out of your teens it's time to leave the football strips in the drawer, unless you're going to a game or going to play football.

How do you know what most people are thinking?

i'm 40 years old and I live in the west midlands,not the west country, no cider round here :party: and there is a mental hospital close by, but I was discharged years ago

That's a relief.

When I read you were from the West Midlands, I presumed you meant the West Country with all it's fucking cider.

Interesting.

(tu)

RM needs a fashion guru.

Is that what 'most people' are thinking? I often wonder.

Any more pearls of wisdom Master?

Yes. Most certainly yes.

Seriously? Best stay away from Ibrox then. Don't want your poor wee eyes getting offened by all those 30 plus Bears wearing their football tops. Nightmare for you, eh? How dare they wear the colours of the best team in Scotland!!! You must rage.