Why do people think McColl and Murray should pay up?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Er...no. It's all for him and his pals, I'm afraid.

Well that's not what he said on the big SSN interview

Usually if he's "fibbing" he's not as stupid as to promise money into the team out the 14 million and not do it it would be against the terms of the deal too

Green was merely calling them out. He doesn't want or need the £14m.

He knows fine well McColl and his manipulating bandwaggoners will not put up any money, they never do. Not even when they could have got the whole shooting match for 5 or 6 million.

Why are they so keen to do this you ask ?

They can see an opportunity to get the fans to railroad them in, where they can soak up the cash instead of Green.

Given McColl is another Monaco based venture capitalist, and Murray is a serial hanger on, I can't see any reason we would be better off with them. McColl is no Rangers fan and is only interested in the bottom line. His bottom line.

He buys in and cashes out quickly.

Hardly someone with Rangers best interests at heart. I'm gettings sick of hearing he is.

You've called this incorrectly, I'm afraid. The moment Green saw CM with his arm around Ally's shoulder, he knew the game was up. He's lost CM's backing and, more critically, he's lost the backing of the institutional investors. I'm certain a deal will be done by the end of next week which will allow PM and Blin to become directors. Green & his associates will then be spending the next few months quietly selling off their 28% share.

It would be ridiculous.

Who is going to pay £14m quid, way over market value, to a group of investors?

It would be crazy to hand over that money for a company that may soon be showing signs of distress. Its not like a single penny of that money would see its way into the club.

If Murray and McColl can get 51% of the shareholders by value onside, then they can take control without paying a penny to the other group.

Not saying they will, but this would leave them £14m better off to fund the running costs of the club.

Dont listen to the rabble rousing of Green and somehow be brainwashed into thinking he is the bastion of all things right.

Neither should anyone put their complete faith into McColl and Murray, they should have to earn this. Earn it by playing thing smart. Get the club under control. Stop the crazy spending and get us running efficiently.

Because they are real Rangers men to whom the well being of the club is the most important thing though republican jim the potless billionaire (we tried one of them before didn't end well) is in fact a Thisle fan and very scarily lives in Monaco as did our previous "billionaire".

Why though.

They dont need to 'put up' to get control if they can win over the shareholders. Why do they have to give a shed load of cash away to a consortium to gain our respect? Would it not be better for them to invest the money in the club once they get control?

Obviously they need to get control first, but this is where the public posturing comes into it. They need to win over the shareholders, first and foremost.

If they.are.that worried about Green and they are.that rich and want him gone asap pay up and get rid.of him and his.group and that way he is perminently delt with and we need worry no more.

If.they want to be our clubs saviour then step up and save us (if we need saved anyway) and get rid of PM.

Why is everyone persistent in Murray getting on board, he was part of the old lot that put us towards oblivion. And he is basically banned by sfa rules on being a director at the descrition can allow him on but if they do that, they would he wanting something in return, green can see that. Green knows they won't stump up and trying to get them to show there TRUE colours. Y do U think king has joined the game now, he still under investigation in S.A, only his British assets is freed up, Murray ain't going to put in, that's where blin and McColl come into it. Y should mather lose his job for them to come in exactly then.

Love the way you write off two highly respected businessmen in their respective fields in a couple of words like "hanger-on"

In a time where it is difficult to trust anyone - Green would be near the bottom of my list - does he deserve money for what he did -yes - but his time and usefulness has gone. he is a bullshitter of the highest order who danced the dance he felt he supporters wanted

Green was merely calling them out. He doesn't want or need the £14m.

He knows fine well McColl and his manipulating bandwaggoners will not put up any money, they never do. Not even when they could have got the whole shooting match for 5 or 6 million.

Why are they so keen to do this you ask ?

They can see an opportunity to get the fans to railroad them in, where they can soak up the cash instead of Green.

Given McColl is another Monaco based venture capitalist, and Murray is a serial hanger on, I can't see any reason we would be better off with them. McColl is no Rangers fan and is only interested in the bottom line. His bottom line.

He buys in and cashes out quickly.

Hardly someone with Rangers best interests at heart. I'm gettings sick of hearing he is.

So what your saying is its okay for them to cause massive unrest then get us on the cheap but its not okay for Green to make a profit.

They had the chance to buy us and didn't stump up the cash, they are the original tyre kickers.

Why should Green make a profit?

Should you not make a profit if you are a success? At the end of the day, Green has shares in a company that has been burning through money like nobodies business.

Why should someone come along and pay him for the honour of trying to fix up the mess?

Green done well out of his purchase of us. He even still holds a decent shareholding. If the shareholders rise up and decide to back Murray and McColl, then he has no right to say otherwise. Neither does he have any right to demand payment for his shareholding.

He can sell it on the open market if he likes, or he can hold into them and try and get a profit with the long game.

Love the way you write off two highly respected businessmen in their respective fields in a couple of words like "hanger-on"

In a time where it is difficult to trust anyone - Green would be near the bottom of my list - does he deserve money for what he did -yes - but his time and usefulness has gone. he is a bullshitter of the highest order who danced the dance he felt he supporters wanted

You really should read up mini's successful history as you so quaintly call it.

We are the Quintessential British club.

Thats why I don't want Jim McColl or his money.

Principles.

Understand.. but let's imagine... The Rangers are going to be put in admin again.. and along comes McColl (Rangers fan) with his chequebook. Would you just tell him to GTF on principle, or allow him to 'save' The Rangers?

Understand.. but let's imagine... The Rangers are going to be put in admin again.. and along comes McColl (Rangers fan) with his chequebook. Would you just tell him to GTF on principle, or allow him to 'save' The Rangers?

Where did you read (hear) that McColl was a Rangers fan?

Therein lies a conundrum wrapped in an enigma, ingrates are more than happy and vocal to tell the man who gave us the continued existence of our club to get to fuck, no matter what anyone says he did the others didn't.

I know what I would do, but I'm in the minority. The sheeple would be outraged.

AFC Rangers. From scratch.

Fuck the lot of them.

Yes the supporters wanted the "Save our club" dance and Charles duly obliged while the wallflowers sat it out. Or should that be shat it out ?

What is McColls field ? Venture capitalism......Buying in and cashing out quick. Sounds like a great bet.

Paul Murray....Previous director while the ship sank, promised much delivered less than nothing, lied about bringing the debt down and having £25m to invest etc etc etc He should be writing himself off here.

Neither of these two chancers has indicated they would put any money in, so do we just become the new St Johnstone or what ?

Green's biggest mistake was letting it be known he thought Ally sucked as a manager. Even though it needs doing, unless he leaves, whoever has to sack Ally will be seriously unpopular among many fans.

Because they are real Rangers men to whom the well being of the club is the most important thing though republican jim the potless billionaire (we tried one of them before didn't end well) is in fact a Thisle fan and very scarily lives in Monaco as did our previous "billionaire".

Comparing McColl to Whyte is truly desperate, even for you.

Comparing McColl to Whyte is truly desperate, even for you.

In which way do you think republican jim the potless your hero and tax exile is slighted, at least shyte put a pound in and managed to wipe out our £18 million bank debt with questionable monies. :7325: :7325: :7325: