Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do really just bored off this shit

So accept that people have different views and being UBs doesn't make them immune from criticism. Its a really simple concept. Its like when that section was booed yesterday for the pathetic streamers episode (I'm not assuming they were UB)!

So accept that people have different views and being UBs doesn't make them immune from criticism. Its a really simple concept. Its like when that section was booed yesterday for the pathetic streamers episode (I'm not assuming they were UB)!

FFS. I do accept people have different opinions. What I don't accept is hatred shown towards fellow bears.

That is it. In a nutshell

If you spent as much time supporting the team as you do getting your knickers in a twist about the UB you would be supporter of the year.

I don't agree with most of your opinions but I certainly don't dislike you.

The UB bring noise and colour to what would be a very quiet ibrox.

Give all this anti UB pish a rest and leave the attacks on our support to the tims and pro ceptic press.

I could answer that but I see everyone else is doing a fine job putting you in your place (tu)

FFS. I do accept people have different opinions. What I don't accept is hatred shown towards fellow bears.

That is it. In a nutshell

Go on then show us the hatred to individuals? You can't can you? As a group they cannot be above criticism and that's what you seem to be objecting to whilst not answering salient points. They weren't at the Newcastle game but it wasn't quiet was it?

So your fan club on here say anyway. No need for the constant bile towards the UB, leave that to the tims.

No thanks I give criticism when I see the need and will continue to

I actually praised them in another thread just there for their bomber plane banner

Go on then show us the hatred to individuals? You can't can you? As a group they cannot be above criticism and that's what you seem to be objecting to whilst not answering salient points. They weren't at the Newcastle game but it wasn't quiet was it?

Read through the numerous quotes on other threads Mr Offended and you will see what I mean.

And if you seriously think Ibrox would have an atmosphere without .BF1/2 you are deluded.

Read through the numerous quotes on other threads Mr Offended and you will see what I mean.

And if you seriously think Ibrox would have an atmosphere without .BF1/2 you are deluded.

How are you explaining the 'without UB there wouldn't be an atmosphere' when the Newcastle game showed that to be nonsense? Its the group being criticised (one poster may be particularly vitriolic but its not unanimous) NOT the individuals and no one is questioning that they are Rangers fans.

Some of the things the Union Bears have done recently have been questionable. No hatred is being shown towards them. Newcastle game was just as loud without the Union Bears

I would say there was a better atmosphere without them and that was with a lower attendance too ahaha :party::thumbup:

How are you explaining the 'without UB there wouldn't be an atmosphere' when the Newcastle game showed that to be nonsense? Its the group being criticised (one poster may be particularly vitriolic but its not unanimous) NOT the individuals and no one is questioning that they are Rangers fans.

I would suggest the atmosphere was due to more groups of friends sitting next to each other as opposed to the normal crowd on match day?

Still think you are deluded if you think Ibrox would be bouncing without them.

But you know better eh