Thank you, BT Sport

bluepeter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have emailed BTSport to congratulate them on camera and replay coverage plus quality of commentators and summarisers. Reminded them that now they have set this standard they must keep it up.

Always been a BTBroadband customer so enjoying getting this coverage free. However heard a claim today that they will charge for this coverage next season.

Haven't checked this out yet but suggest you do if you are thinking of changing your internet supplier.

Have emailed BTSport to congratulate them on camera and replay coverage plus quality of commentators and summarisers. Reminded them that now they have set this standard they must keep it up.

Always been a BTBroadband customer so enjoying getting this coverage free. However heard a claim today that they will charge for this coverage next season.

Haven't checked this out yet but suggest you do if you are thinking of changing your internet supplier.

Everything they posted suggested it would remain free so long as you had BT broadband.

How do you actually get it? Can I get it added to my Virgin Media package, do I have to subscribe direct to BT or can I get it through Sky?

3 ways ..

1. switch to BT broadband infinity and get it free but you then have an inferior overall tv service

2. Add it to your Sky card via BT and pay £12 for SD or £15 for HD

3. Do some research on the net and you will find out about a box of dream that you connect to your BB router. (rearrange the words between "a" and "that" and remove one of the words and join together then search on google - don't want to post anything too exact that may cause the forum any problems)

4. Use a proxy server and watch the games via the official site so your money goes to the club!

personal opinion - go for 4! but failing that use 3!

For the 2p that the bastards are giving us in TV rights I'm damned if I'm giving my money to the c#nts so that they can give it to the b@stards that said they don't need/want us! Would gladly pay £20 a month to BT if they did a deal with solely Rangers but the c#nts chose to support the Scottish Premier Footbal Liewell so they can go take a royal fuck to themselves ...

I get it free with BTBroadband without getting my TV through BT. I have Sky...

so you have BT BB and phoneline with a Sky TV service and have got BT sports activated on your sky card for free. Fair play to you sir , but obviously as you will know from your monthly bill it not cheap to have it that way. I only posted the basic variations but if your granny has BT BB and you transfer your sky tv to her house (just on paper) you can add BT sports to you sky card for free aswell ... or you can get together with your mates and ............. :)

so you have BT BB and phoneline with a Sky TV service and have got BT sports activated on your sky card for free. Fair play to you sir , but obviously as you will know from your monthly bill it not cheap to have it that way. I only posted the basic variations but if your granny has BT BB and you transfer your sky tv to her house (just on paper) you can add BT sports to you sky card for free aswell ... or you can get together with your mates and ............. :)

I can't honestly be bothered finding ways to beat the system, I'm happy enough to pay for what I get (and also a bit more so that people like you can cheat the system). I think I get reasonable value for money, happy enough with the service received.

This 'holier than thou' attitude doesn't necessarily extend to paying for films and music though :ph34r:

Was at the game, better than ESPN then?

Like night and day, mate. Really professional, some nice new touches (picture in picture, etc). Nice neutral commentary, better camera angles (I may have imagined this...)

ESPN felt like you were angry all the time watching, BT felt like a pleasure in comparison.

Like night and day, mate. Really professional, some nice new touches (picture in picture, etc). Nice neutral commentary, better camera angles (I may have imagined this...)

ESPN felt like you were angry all the time watching, BT felt like a pleasure in comparison.

Sounds good mate. (tu) I did have some doubts about BT when they hired Michael Owen!

Sadly i am with Virgin Media, who are still in negotiations with BT Sport.

Don't suppose anyone has recorded the coverage/match so i can see how BT Sports compares with Sky Sports own coverage.

I know that there used to be a website where you could download the full match, but sadly cannot find the link atm.

Please Share!

Thank You

I can't honestly be bothered finding ways to beat the system, I'm happy enough to pay for what I get (and also a bit more so that people like you can cheat the system). I think I get reasonable value for money, happy enough with the service received.

This 'holier than thou' attitude doesn't necessarily extend to paying for films and music though :ph34r:

fair point sir .... :) ... but I like to think I beat the system so that I can give it directly to my club so that the b@stards that said that they didn't need our club get as little of my money as possible. Don't misunderstand .... I officially pay my way for what I watch and use proxy servers to watch matches via the Rangers TV site so that our club gets the money - actually ends up costing me more over the course of the year but at least it goes to the club ... my option 3 is something I know of but have no interest in as I do not watch any match that doesn't involve Rangers ... posted as more of an aid for fellow bears that may have an interest .

fair point sir .... :) ... but I like to think I beat the system so that I can give it directly to my club so that the b@stards that said that they didn't need our club get as little of my money as possible. Don't misunderstand .... I officially pay my way for what I watch and use proxy servers to watch matches via the Rangers TV site so that our club gets the money - actually ends up costing me more over the course of the year but at least it goes to the club ... my option 3 is something I know of but have no interest in as I do not watch any match that doesn't involve Rangers ... posted as more of an aid for fellow bears that may have an interest .

It wasn't a moral rant mate, I have no moral right to criticise anyone for not paying their way. I've not bought a film in years (Police: I've not watched any either, honest guv). I just can't be bothered with the dodging about to avoid paying for broadband, phone, tv. It's only a few quid a month.

I even have legit Windows and Office for the first time in my life! :D

wtached the bt coverage and it was a great improvement. right from the start going up the marble stairs and an interview in the managers office into the press room for an interview. jig passing some comments with eck and gary being honest and fair. commentary was good. picture was a good quality and all this for free via bt broadband. taking this up has saved me a fortune as i no longer pay for sky sports or my ee broadband with the added cost to my phone bill it will save me around £30pm.for this type of coverage a cracking deal. :thumbup:

sorry buy a ticket and go and support your club at Ibrox, away games watch on tv, but home games put your hand in your pocket.

for some like myself its not viable due to finances. flights and normally one overnight ticket cost around £150 plus all your other expenses like a few pints you don't get much change out of £200. so we need to look at the best options. and this is one of those.

for some like myself its not viable due to finances. flights and normally one overnight ticket cost around £150 plus all your other expenses like a few pints you don't get much change out of £200. so we need to look at the best options. and this is one of those.

Agreed.. Being self employed i lose upto 2-300 before travel and tickets etc... As much as i love our club, it is not a possibility each home game.. I get up as much as i can