Duff & Phelps Refused To Consider Other Bids - Jackson in Record

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinion is one thing ignoring facts is another

Mostly everyone on here has explained the facts as they see them. If you are pro-green it appears to me that anything bad said about him will never be accepted, no matter what evidence/reasons people have. Just as if your anti-green any scrap of news to discredit him is used twisted. I am neither pro or anti green. I just want my beloved Rangers back to where we belong without or this fighting between fans. We NEED to be united and accept other people's opinions, and ultimately stick together for our team. Because when all is said and done the people picking up the pieces yet again will be us.

Sorry I haven't read through all the replies but we have to remember that whyte appointed his own administrators in duff and Phelps and that should start alarm bells ringing in its own right. I really do think we're being screwed again and we're to split as a fan base to react to it.

I f##cking hate all this crap and we should remember that the samething happened at Portsmouth, were they where sold from one crook to another. All claiming to me the saviour of their club.

We need individuals who were around at the time (WALTER SMITH) to come out and tell us their fears or concerns and let us deal with it. As a support we have been accused of showing blind faith and doing nothing when whyte took over. But not one individual like Greig explained why he left the board. enough of hidding behind stupit press releases. Come out tell us what's going on and history will judge you.

Mostly everyone on here has explained the facts as they see them. If you are pro-green it appears to me that anything bad said about him will never be accepted, no matter what evidence/reasons people have. Just as if your anti-green any scrap of news to discredit him is used twisted. I am neither pro or anti green. I just want my beloved Rangers back to where we belong without or this fighting between fans. We NEED to be united and accept other people's opinions, and ultimately stick together for our team. Because when all is said and done the people picking up the pieces yet again will be us.

Dont talk wet, this is nothing about supporting anyone, its the idiotic notion that illegal activity has been carried out by D&P, that it was covered up by their professional body and ignored by those who were supposedly "cheated" . Yet some in the support continue to peddle that line, which tome says they dont trust the folk they are backing. Now I find that odd.

Tbk were talking to d and p before any exclusivity agreement with green.

This is when the goalposts were being constantly moved every time tbk's thought a deal was close to being struck.

Infact they were told at one point that they'd got the club only for d and p to move the posts again.

So all this talk of exclusivity is nonsense,this all was going on before that.

Sorry I haven't read through all the replies but we have to remember that whyte appointed his own administrators in duff and Phelps and that should start alarm bells ringing in its own right. I really do think we're being screwed again and we're to split as a fan base to react to it.

I f##cking hate all this crap and we should remember that the samething happened at Portsmouth, were they where sold from one crook to another. All claiming to me the saviour of their club.

We need individuals who were around at the time (WALTER SMITH) to come out and tell us their fears or concerns and let us deal with it. As a support we have been accused of showing blind faith and doing nothing when whyte took over. But not one individual like Greig explained why he left the board. enough of hidding behind stupit press releases. Come out tell us what's going on and history will judge you.

So these individuals who were around and havent reacted is because they are covering up, rather than because there is no dodgy dealing?

Wibble/

I thought preferred bider status had already been awarded at that point so as long as Green could come up wit the money D&P had to legally sell?

My understanding was Sevco 5088 had exclusivity. Some time after the sale went through, Chalrles Green states he transfered the assets from 5088 to Sevco Scotland solely because he thought the assets of a Scottish club should be held by a Scottish company.

This started to unravel somewhat months later when Whyte pops up claiming he was a co-director of 5088 with Green, releasing the now infamous recording of Green telling Whyte "he was Sevco". Whyte claims Sevco 5088 were bypassed and the sale went straight to Sevco Scotland. (Now if this was really the case surely we could have reasonably expected to see Whyte taking Green through the courts)

Now I don't understand exactly what went on there or whether there is an issue or not but imo once everything has settled down I'd like to see the likes of Duff and Phelpps face a proper and thorough investigation into their handling of the whole administration process.

They weren't dickhead's administrators, they were his choice, totally different. They're bound by rules.

Walter Smith etc can't tell us anything due to being bound by rules as far as I know, making his appointment as Director totally pointless apart from making sure people stump up for season tickets as 'Walter will tell us what's going on and look out for us'

This is not a dig at Walter as I admire him for taking on a job clearly above him, by his own admission, but it was never going to benefit us, IMO.

John Greig I assume is the same and is probably gagged, meaning any 'Rangers men' on board can't really help us, including Ally.

But it contradicts other things as Whyte and Green's fall out was public knowledge. It makes no sense to suggest that because D&P were appointed by Whyte it should start alarm bells - why?

Dont talk wet, this is nothing about supporting anyone, its the idiotic notion that illegal activity has been carried out by D&P, that it was covered up by their professional body and ignored by those who were supposedly "cheated" . Yet some in the support continue to peddle that line, which tome says they dont trust the folk they are backing. Now I find that odd.

That's what people believe and I remember at the time it was happening people talking about D&P moving goalposts and basically saying they wouldn't entertain anybody else except Green. As I've said earlier I don't trust anyone (my personal choice) so it depended who you were listening to at the time what "facts" were being thrown around. I was just glad when our club was saved and, for a very, very short time, things looked on the up. I just want things to go back to the way it was before that fckwit Craig Whyte came along. Things certainly weren't great but our debt was being managed. That's what I believe and I'm not going to apologise for that

Aye right,D&P the choice of Whyte as administrators would never do anything dodgy.ffs.

A court was going to appoint administrators and whyte made a request to the court to get D&P.I wonder why?

I apologise if that's the case! I'm so wound up about this it's not real. I just want a strong boardroom without drama so that we can get back to arguing about football!!!

Haha I'll crack the jokes.

We have this to look forward to for years to come.

I couldn't have named you a director when my Dad started taking me to games, now it's the norm to be up to date with matters in the boardroom.

Fucking circus.

D&P are clean as a whistle

This gig was one big arse wipe for them

They are a multi billion business they did not need nor want the baggage that came with this event.

Green got us I think by having the best deal with no CVA

The rest and particularly TBK wanted the CVA more than anything, hence the clever tie in with ticketus.

Aye right,D&P the choice of Whyte as administrators would never do anything dodgy.ffs.

A court was going to appoint administrators and whyte made a request to the court to get D&P.I wonder why?

Because its all a big conspiracy against Rangers that everyone is in on. What other explanation could there be.

Wibble

So these individuals who were around and havent reacted is because they are covering up, rather than because there is no dodgy dealing?

Wibble/

Im a supporter of rangers and I no nothing about what's going on, as do ninety nine procent of the posters here. However I find it hard and frustrating that know one came out and told us what was happening under whyte. Maybe they didn't know or they dont want to be sued but they keep resigning. The same thing seems to be happening again and to many people are blaming the press/BBC and their agenda against us.

We need it wake up and look what happened to Portsmouth. they were repeatedly raped by the same crooks (Apparently some of the owners did not even exsist) and take action if required. Now if your telling me that you would feel more comfortable with Green that Smith at a time when we dont know what's going on when fair enough but I know who I support. Just wish that they would tell us straight and forget the consequences.

Im a supporter of rangers and I no nothing about what's going on, as do ninety nine procent of the posters here. However I find it hard and frustrating that know one came out and told us what was happening under whyte. Maybe they didn't know or they dont want to be sued but they keep resigning. The same thing seems to be happening again and to many people are blaming the press/BBC and their agenda against us.

We need it wake up and look what happened to Portsmouth. they were repeatedly raped by the same crooks (Apparently some of the owners did not even exsist) and take action if required. Now if your telling me that you would feel more comfortable with Green that Smith at a time when we dont know what's going on when fair enough but I know who I support. Just wish that they would tell us straight and forget the consequences.

Except we are not talking about the running of the club only the purchase, and the accusation that the sale was corrupt and that despite that no one who lost out complained.