Stevie Smith

Young Bob

Can't wait to see Peralta in the midfield. Looked top notch against Dundee and Newcastle.

He did indeed.

I never thought about it before those games, but if we line up ...

Black

Perlata Law McLeod

Templeton

Daly

With Foster and Wallace providing width with their engines from full back (they have the pace to track back into position easily too if caught out)

I think it's got a good balance to it.

He did indeed.

Black

Perlata Law McLeod

Templeton

Daly

With Foster and Wallace providing width with their engines from full back (they have the pace to track back into position easily too if caught out)

I would prefer a midfield 4 of McLeod-Law-Peralta-Temps with Daly and Clark up front tbh. (tu)

I would prefer a midfield 4 of McLeod-Law-Peralta-Temps with Daly and Clark up front tbh. (tu)

McLeod's not a winger though

Black is a different player with Law next to him, they compliment each other well and tbh Clark has shown very little so far - sadly - but will judge him when he's played a few competitive games

Did not get to the friendlies that Peralta played, what's his position?

If I recall he was out on the left, he was keen to cut inside also. His free kick against Dundee was a touch of class and he charged at the Newscastle defence on numerous occasions during the first half. I hope I'm not getting carried away but he could be a big player for us in the next couple of seasons.

He did indeed.

Black

Perlata Law McLeod

Templeton

Daly

Good shout, think Templeton needs to work on his fitness / strength a bit and thought last season when Sheils played well we played well but can't play everybody!

He did indeed.

Black

Perlata Law McLeod

Templeton

Daly

Is Peralta an attacking midfielder mate? Even MacLeod in that role, i think he has struggled so far this season out there.

If I recall he was out on the left, he was keen to cut inside also. His free kick against Dundee was a touch of class and he charged at the Newscastle defence on numerous occasions during the first half. I hope I'm not getting carried away but he could be a big player for us in the next couple of seasons.

Fingers crossed, looking forward to seeing how he plays

Black is a different player with Law next to him, they compliment each other well and tbh Clark has shown very little so far - sadly - but will judge him when he's played a few competitive games

MacLeod hasn't been played as a winger. He's been played as a left sided midfielder. Big difference.

I thought Clark did well against Newcastle

I'd like to see Wallace in a more attacking role as his link up play down the left wing is fantastic, he's a good defender too though. Would rather him and Temps dominate that side when the latter is fully fit.

As for Smith, he has to be back up. With most of our wingers injured or injury prone maybe he'll be used as a cover LB so Wallace can fill that spot out wide when others are out?

i wasnt at Newcastle but most of the reports said Clark was rubbish against them. Ye can lambast signing of Smith if you like but always good to have one or two players who can play a few positions. Foster falls into that category for the right hand side. I think Allys signings are shaping up well. Likewise I am hoping Clark can find his feet and prove to be a great find.