What we could of done with the IPO money

Gazza82

Absolutely superb.

Wish I could remember who posted it originally so I could credit them, but it was a good while back so I can't. Whoever it was, thanks!

"What we could of done??" (of done??)

The title is a dead giveaway.

1st thing I thought too. Seriously though, I can't get my head round the fact that he has "Could of" in the thread title and "Could have" in the first post. WTF at that, never mind the actual topic.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loophole Airdrie used was closed by the sfa a few years back.

Would have been impossible to buy any clubs registration and transfer it over.

Even if it was possible the level of hatred against Rangers would have probably meant the sfa kicking Rangers out of football for good not to mention the fact that Rangers would then technically be killie as the club would have their registration number.

It is possible however to buy an English non league club and transfer registration.

Aye, by killing Rangers.

Aye, by killing Rangers.

You might regret saying that if it happens which I think it will eventually

I don't see how anyone can think that way we would still be the same rangers with the same players, staff, board ect, playing at ibrox, same strip, same fans only difference would be we would be playing against English clubs its not as if we are starting a fresh

I don't see how anyone can think that way we would still be the same rangers with the same players, staff, board ect, playing at ibrox, same strip, same fans only difference would be we would be playing against English clubs its not as if we are starting a fresh

Admin check out this first sentence. Disgrace.

Away and take two fucks to yourself ya rhat bastard.

*spits*

We are too big though for that to happen to us so its not a very good or believable comparison IMO

I still believe if we had the chance to leave Scotland most bears would be in favour of buying a small club like Bury. If we aren't leaving Scotland then what's the difference from doing it to a club like Killie or St Mirren?

It seems people's opinions are determined by the final outcome if it was to just get up Scottish leagues faster, no thanks, if its to get into the EPL, yes please

Bit hypocritical dont you think?

You're an idiot and buying a club to magically make it Rangers is a fuckimg idiotic idea, on so many levels. Whether that club was in Scotland, England or China, it would be disgusting to do, and it'd be the end of my great club

Gazza82 said:

:shifty:

What a fkn :wanker:

Aye, by killing Rangers.

Not necessarily Airdrie utd have been allowed to become Airdrieonians again as well as being allowed to wear the original club badge.

Buying another Scottish club would be daft but buying an English club with a chance to possibly be playing in the EPL and be competing in Champions league 1/4, 1/2 or final in a few years would be worth the risk.

Frankly for me the above beats staying in a crap league for the next 100 years playing Partick or Ross co and having to face a load of bigots at the sfa who won't make it easy for Rangers to ever win the top league again.

Gazza82.

Got your PM, but am happy to chat openly not behind closed doors.

Disagree with your assessment of my being a bully but confirm that I do have a problem with you.

I reckon you're a taig pure and simple ( literally ).

Plenty of ways you can disprove not only my opinion on this but clearly loads of other posters above. Ie:

Do you know any posters on here with a reasonable number of posts who can vouch for you?

Which Rangers bus have / do you travel on and who is/was the convener?

PM an admin with your season ticket

Use the Queen's English properly, and stop talking shite when you do.

Otherwise you'll continue to either get called for what many think you are, or you'll get the Gogzy hammer.

Over to you Gazza82