Turnberry hotel costs

Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I think the trip to Stranraer via the Turnberry Hotel was too extravagant considering we are about £22m down.

My American cousin stayed there years ago and cost him a fortune, so I checked their prices. The hotel charges £324 for per room b&b and the cheapest on line price was £270 per night. Based on the lower price it could've cost £135 a head and how many were on the bus?

If we were in the top league and Europe, then fine and fare enough, but we're skint basically.

Are we all scrutinising RFC expenditure. The 1st team has a budget, if it fits in with the budget, then normally it's approved. I doubt the £22m - considering that we bought the albion, edmiston house and spend an enormous amount on legal costs for the stc, btc, defending our titles etc.

We're the biggest club in Scotland - but does not give us a reason to waste money, but if those fenian gypsies can stay in a hotel before a game, most certainly Rangers can.

They didn't stay in the hotel ya clown, they were in the bungalows and as stated at the time it was a lot cheaper than the only hotel in stranraer big enough to take the party. We have some real issues facing us and still we have idiots banging on about shit like this.