Posting anti-Rangers bile

Bahrain Bear

Relatively new to the Bears' Den it depresses me to read all the negative stuff about the boardroom mess, but I can take that when it comes from disgruntled Bears just venting their frustrations. What gets right on my tits though are guys claiming to be Rangers supporters posting links from media outlets and from "journalists" who clearly have an agenda against Rangers.

See if you want to pass on these messages how about posting them on some C*ltic forum. The footballing future at Ibrox is looking relatively rosy just now and the 'Gers are playing with passion and even a wee bit of style. The stuff on the park is a welcome distraction from the mess off it, but we don't need to be force-fed bitter and twisted anti-Rangers nonsense.

If you have any you feel you must share, f*ck off to the dark side and spread the word amongst your own folk!

WATP

Ah get a wee chuckle reading through some of the posts at the Post Police trying tae out the secret Tims. Never thought ma post would get much of the same. A wee rant in the morning at work, pissed aff reading links fae Pape hacks. Hope ah manage tae hide ma Fenianism long enough tae post one or two more, The guy who sticks on the rolling eyes thing is legend and It's a good job he's on here tae weed oot the kiddie-fiddlers. Also thought ma post basically saying Ian Black was a fucking wank if he's proven to have bet against the 'Gers woulda had security suggestin' ah was a left fitter. Ah'll get wi the programme ... whit is it again? Is Green a good guy or a wank this week?

Ah'd stick on a "WATP" at the end but apparently that's me a sure fire gun-runner fir the IRA :)

Ah get a wee chuckle reading through some of the posts at the Post Police trying tae out the secret Tims. Never thought ma post would get much of the same. A wee rant in the morning at work, pissed aff reading links fae Pape hacks. Hope ah manage tae hide ma Fenianism long enough tae post one or two more, The guy who sticks on the rolling eyes thing is legend and It's a good job he's on here tae weed oot the kiddie-fiddlers. Also thought ma post basically saying Ian Black was a fucking wank if he's proven to have bet against the 'Gers woulda had security suggestin' ah was a left fitter. Ah'll get wi the programme ... whit is it again? Is Green a good guy or a wank this week?

Ah'd stick on a "WATP" at the end but apparently that's me a sure fire gun-runner fir the IRA :)

WTF. What a mess of a post. Looks like a retarded bigoted monkey wrote all of that.

I like McMurdo - we're all on the same boat mate, wanting to go to the same place - and everyone being influenced by different people. Doesn't make you any better or worse that anyone else on that boat.

Difference is McMurdo is paid to be on his luxury vessel while we're all cramped on a sinking fucking dinghy!

I think it's important to know what all them scum are writing about us and if a Rangers forum isn't the place to discuss it, then where do you suggest we can? It is part of the media campaign against us, better forewarned than just sitting back and taking it.

:lol:

Another one of these threads. Look, I want to know what is being said about us. I am not going on to any other teams website or tabloid papers so the posts on here are a great source of information.

Keep them coming.