Bill McMurdo Knows CF Identity!

JMorrison1872

I can never get my head round people that choose to ignore cf leaks rather than question them,do people want clarity or just to plod on oblivious to whats been going on? i fear the latter

I think most are waiting to see the official audited accounts rather than take the information from some agenda driven anonymous twitter account ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to have caste iron proof before you identify someone.

If I were him I wouldn't want to say anything in case I'd been fed bullshit and end up being sued for defamation.

Why say anything at all .............attention seeking?

Bill's the biggest attention seeking Rangers blogger on internetland

He won't even reply now never mind give me any details :(

You should have played it cool for a while before running onto a public forum to post part of a private conversation.

You need to first gain a person's trust if you want to pump them...

...for information.

I recently contacted Bill to put me in contact with Imran Ahmad to possibly question him regarding the Charlotte Fakeover account.

I have finally reached my tether with this individual releasing 'leaks' which could prove harmful to our club and decided to attempt to make a move to fight back.

After discussions with McMurdo he informed me he knows the identity of the person behind the CF account.

image_zpsad5e70cd.jpg

Can I urge all fans who have a possible avenue of contact with Bill to press him to reveal this persons identity in order to proceed to have him/her dealt with by authorities and their account shut down once and for all!

No a fan of water boarding really, but hey, if that's what it takes....

Joking if course...

I recently contacted Bill to put me in contact with Imran Ahmad to possibly question him regarding the Charlotte Fakeover account.

I have finally reached my tether with this individual releasing 'leaks' which could prove harmful to our club and decided to attempt to make a move to fight back.

After discussions with McMurdo he informed me he knows the identity of the person behind the CF account.

image_zpsad5e70cd.jpg

Can I urge all fans who have a possible avenue of contact with Bill to press him to reveal this persons identity in order to proceed to have him/her dealt with by authorities and their account shut down once and for all!

How about you take heed to what he said - 'the real issue is who is leaking'?

Yes mate, since my email pressing him to act on the information and asked if e could answer a few questions about the person he has ignored me

I am no fan of McMurdo, but maybe he's blanking you because you said this about him

''You reàlly think he does their talking for them for free, don't make me laugh. He wouldn't have a single contact if it wasn't for his old man anyway, he's a utter weapon. He done fuck all to get his contacts his dad did, no respect for someone who hasn't worked for what they have''

This sums up bloggers to me.

Ok, we will just leave CF to do what the duck they want will we ??

Hold the boat here, just for a minute!

You are quite happy to create a dialogue with McMurdo on CF but when he tells you that he knows the identity and is more concerned on where the leaks are coming from, you are still obsessed by the identity and could not care about what he is telling you.

It's not a matter of letting he/she/them do what they want, it is about gaining a rational from what they say; after all they are only telling us what is leaked to them.

Hold the boat here, just for a minute!

You are quite happy to create a dialogue with McMurdo on CF but when he tells you that he knows the identity and is more concerned on where the leaks are coming from, you are still obsessed by the identity and could not care about what he is telling you.

It's not a matter of letting he/she/them do what they want, it is about gaining a rational from what they say; after all they are only telling us what is leaked to them.

But by discovering who CF is, could that not lead to us finding the leak?

I'm obsessed by the identity because yes we have a leak in our club, clearly.

But CF also needs to be stopped.

We can stop the CF account, how do we stop an internal employee leaking? That is surely the clubs job no??

But by discovering who CF is, could that not lead to us finding the leak?

I'm obsessed by the identity because yes we have a leak in our club, clearly.

But CF also needs to be stopped.

We can stop the CF account, how do we stop an internal employee leaking? That is surely the clubs job no??

I agree that the primary aim is to stop the leak. However, if McMurdo holds credibility to you and he is stating he knows the identity and places the leak as the primary issue, don't you think that you knowing the same information will more or less lead you to the same conclusion?

As I have said for many moons now, I believe CF to be someone who is not anti Rangers and certainly not the tim that everyone else wishes to believe. I believe it to be driven by a shareholder and a trusted one at that. I just do not think that gaining the ID of CF will unearth the ID of the leak.

To unearth a leak, Rangers need to create a good story that is untrue. That story would have to be created by the trusted directors and whispered to other staff who would normally be privy to the previously leaked information. Unless Rangers are willing to do that, knowing the identity of CF is not going to help your cause.

I agree that the primary aim is to stop the leak. However, if McMurdo holds credibility to you and he is stating he knows the identity and places the leak as the primary issue, don't you think that you knowing the same information will more or less lead you to the same conclusion?

As I have said for many moons now, I believe CF to be someone who is not anti Rangers and certainly not the tim that everyone else wishes to believe. I believe it to be driven by a shareholder and a trusted one at that. I just do not think that gaining the ID of CF will unearth the ID of the leak.

To unearth a leak, Rangers need to create a good story that is untrue. That story would have to be created by the trusted directors and whispered to other staff who would normally be privy to the previously leaked information. Unless Rangers are willing to do that, knowing the identity of CF is not going to help your cause.

I agree with what your saying.

Just getting really frustrated at this whole fiasco now.

Quite simply if he does know the identity of CF then this could be classed as a legal matter if there are laws being broken about CF publishing what is supposed to be classified documents then the police should be questioning Bill and insisting on those details as part of what should be a legal investigation.

Quite simply if he does know the identity of CF then this could be classed as a legal matter if there are laws being broken about CF publishing what is supposed to be classified documents then the police should be questioning Bill and insisting on those details as part of what should be a legal investigation.

Some of CF leaks have been illegal and I've urged Bill to go to the authorities, falling on deaf ears unfortunately.

Some of CF leaks have been illegal and I've urged Bill to go to the authorities, falling on deaf ears unfortunately.

Maybe the authorities should go to Bill. Instead of people asking Bill for the details, possibly the leaks need to be raised with the police and ask about the legality, if police think that what is being published is illegal then they have a duty to investigate, and if Bill has stated he knows the identity then he has a duty to reveal this to the police.