Will we sign anyone in the next few days ?

deanzo1690

I will be happy when this window is closed.....Lee Wallace must be attracting a wee bit of attention. He would walk into any team in the championship and if that shitehawk Whittaker can shine for Norwich then he would likely get in a few premiership teams.

I hope he is here for a long time yet and I see him as our future captain but if somebody offers big dough then I fear the worst.

I will be happy when this window is closed.....Lee Wallace must be attracting a wee bit of attention. He would walk into any team in the championship and if that shitehawk Whittaker can shine for Norwich then he would likely get in a few premiership teams.

I hope he is here for a long time yet and I see him as our future captain but if somebody offers big dough then I fear the worst.

Premiership window is open until Monday, so a few days to go yet!

Allys confirmed no movement in or out tonight but as we can do our business whenever we want then there's still a lot that could happen in the next few days and weeks with loans out and free transfers in.

Are we not looking to loan Gallacher out to another Scottish club (And I assume that's the case with our other youngsters)? Wont they have to loan the player before the window shuts tonight? I suppose we could loan to lower league english clubs over the enxt couple of days also.

Are we not looking to loan Gallacher out to another Scottish club (And I assume that's the case with our other youngsters)? Wont they have to loan the player before the window shuts tonight? I suppose we could loan to lower league english clubs over the enxt couple of days also.

Gallachers one we definetly are trying to get out on loan and tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see guys like Sinnamon, Walsh, Telfer, Murdoch also go on loan or others around the fringes of the first team. I believe although I'm not certain that the lower league clubs can loan players in and out after the transfer window, I know that's he case in England and I think its the same in Scotland too.

can't see many going out unless it's permanent - majorty of our younger players would have gone on loan to SPFL clubs, so that door is now closed

Can see the greek leaving, and possibly cribari, with pandza coming in

Dont see Ally getting a striker