Lewis Macleod

AlBear.

He seems to have ended up overlooked after the exploits of Jig and Clark yesterday.

Everygame he gets better in my eyes. It's a scarily exciting thought that he is still only 19! He plays like a seasoned veteran and, as good as I think he is now, I can only see him improving.

I've been an admirer of Lewis for a while now, since I saw him score his first Rangers goal that I thought was pure class. Yesterday he again produced a moment of magic.

He still needs to prove himself at a higher level, I doubt that will faze him, but these experiences on our rise will only serve him well as his career progresses.

Cracking goal, cracking player, cracking future.

8295501_2877200.jpg?20130713161101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Progressing well with us as we progress ourselves. Hopefully we can keep a hold of him as his talent won't be going unnoticed. Besides Jig and Wallace, he has been the most influential player on our journey and for a boy of 18/19 that is scary stuff!

Progressing well with us as we progress ourselves. Hopefully we can keep a hold of him as his talent won't be going unnoticed. Besides Jig and Wallace, he has been the most influential player on our journey and for a boy of 18/19 that is scary stuff!

Arguably our most consistent player last year. His impact was missed when he was out injured and for an 18 year old that speaks volumes.

Struggled a wee bit early on this season but he's settling down now. The fact he's set himself a target of 10-15 goals this season from CM also shows his ambition. Think he's on 4 for the season already, bodes well.

Just sickening, ain't it? :pipe:

Some are conspicuous by their absence. Not a lot to complain about today.

It's great to bask in the glow of a good win, a future that looks good and the knowledge that our futureis in our own hands. I feel really good about things right now despite the boardroom stuff! WATP and they better all believe it!

He seems to have ended up overlooked after the exploits of Jig and Clark yesterday.

Everygame he gets better in my eyes. It's a scarily exciting thought that he is still only 19! He plays like a seasoned veteran and, as good as I think he is now, I can only see him improving.

I've been an admirer of Lewis for a while now, since I saw him score his first Rangers goal that I thought was pure class. Yesterday he again produced a moment of magic.

He still needs to prove himself at a higher level, I doubt that will faze him, but these experiences on our rise will only serve him well as his career progresses.

Cracking goal, cracking player, cracking future.

8295501_2877200.jpg?20130713161101

Spot on. He'll play many times for his country I'm sure. Just hope we don't get any bids for him from England.

About to ask the same thing. I sincerely hope he is. It might be the difference between losing him and keeping him. This is exactly the post of thing I was hoping for on our climb back up and hope some others can follow his lead.

I don't agree. You can't (shouldn't) be a fan when you are a professional footballer. No loyalty to players from clubs or fans. A player must do what is right for him and his career. 3 poor games and, bear or not, the fans will be on his back. One below average season and, bear or not, contract or not, the club will be looking to move said player along. It is a horrible industry these days.