A wee quiz question for a Sunday evening

linnyplant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was it that bowely legged Pierre Litbarski , the winger who ran us ragged?

Thats right Buggleskelly it was Litbarski right enough.I recently read his auto biography and believe it or not his favourite British comedian is Will Hay. Would you believe it?

Spot on Linney, that night at Ibrox against Cologne after knocking Juve and PSV out. Looking back I agree that was his downfall a truly stunning season lost in that one game.

I still say that beating Juve after being a 1-0 down from the first leg was Rangers best result in Europe that i witnessed.Usually when the Italians have that sort of lead it was a given they would hold onto it.The 2-0 turnaround was sensational against a Juve side that had half a dozen players playing that would go on to win the next World Cuo.....

Thats right Buggleskelly it was Litbarski right enough.I recently read his auto biography and believe it or not his favourite British comedian is Will Hay. Would you believe it?

post-67597-0-37864700-1378157073_thumb.j

Litbarski actually had dual nationality , as he was actually born in the village of buggleskelly , which as you know is in ulster. He opted for west Germany because he preferred frankfurter sausages to a bit of Ulster fry.

I still say that beating Juve after being a 1-0 down from the first leg was Rangers best result in Europe that i witnessed.Usually when the Italians have that sort of lead it was a given they would hold onto it.The 2-0 turnaround was sensational against a Juve side that had half a dozen players playing that would go on to win the next World Cuo.....

As you say that night was stunning to beat a Juve team with half the Italian team in it...................gret night I was in the Centenary Stand that night........well sitting on the benches lol

As you say that night was stunning to beat a Juve team with half the Italian team in it...................gret night I was in the Centenary Stand that night........well sitting on the benches lol

Me too ED

I was in the centenary stand as well that night.

Unforgettable performance from Rangers.

post-67597-0-37864700-1378157073_thumb.j

Litbarski actually had dual nationality , as he was actually born in the village of buggleskelly , which as you know is in ulster. He opted for west Germany because he preferred frankfurter sausages to a bit of Ulster fry.

Thats right,his father was in the luftwaffe and was shot down and taken prisoner in Northern Ireland during the second world war. His dad watched many Will Hay films during his years of captivity and he passed his love of the great British comedian down to his son.I am not sure if his dad actually met Will Hay but young Litbarski has every one of Will Hays films on DVD. His favourite is "ask a policeman"

Great days Ed; what has happened to this great club is a fckn disgrace.......

Great days Ed; what has happened to this great club is a fckn disgrace.......

People look towards murray as the start, I can understand this but the coming of the rst also plays a part................only joking :thumbup:

One mans desire and the ease of lending......................trump basically made his way re the ease of getting money then bang, but he had safety on that he owed far far too much money.

murray used this tact re borrow , borrow and through time he cut the assets up and sold them off........now I wonder who he sold them to .

As you say Bud those days are long gone now and we will never see them again, re being able to sing songs that created such an atmosphere.............all because a weak cunt like salmond is needing support for a certain minority.

Bet you never expected anything like the above as a reply lol.

But what a night that was and at least we have the memory, when we get back to the CL , who knows.

People look towards murray as the start, I can understand this but the coming of the rst also plays a part................only joking :thumbup:

One mans desire and the ease of lending......................trump basically made his way re the ease of getting money then bang, but he had safety on that he owed far far too much money.

murray used this tact re borrow , borrow and through time he cut the assets up and sold them off........now I wonder who he sold them to .

As you say Bud those days are long gone now and we will never see them again, re being able to sing songs that created such an atmosphere.............all because a weak cunt like salmond is needing support for a certain minority.

Bet you never expected anything like the above as a reply lol.

But what a night that was and at least we have the memory, when we get back to the CL , who knows.

Good summarization mate,it makes you that even more angry that they cnuts can play with supporters emotions and knowing full well we are poweeless to stop it..... Again cnuts...