Decided to sell these

bristolger

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should keep them. If space is an issue, ditching the missus or giving a kid up for adoption is a preferable alternative to giving up any Rangers memorabilia.

Gotta get your priorities right, mate.

That's exactly what I did, now I can put whatever I like on my walls, & use whatever duvet covers I want, altho' the bedroom is a lonely place now, just me & my Rangers Memorabilia.

Alright bud, photograph them individualy and put them on ebay, or ask someone to do it for you.

P.s Fix your small spelling mistakes before one of these kids break a funny bone.(SALE to Sell)

cheers mate don't care about the divvies on here I might be shit with grammar and spelling hasn't stopped me being very successful in life so fuck um,

but thanks anyway mate

I certainly looks like a fine collection.

I was clearing out the wardrobe the other day and as I was putting back all the T-shirts & stuff I realised that a lot of the space was taken up with Rangers tops & related stuff (scarves, a big flag etc). This made me wonder what people do with all those tops. If you buy one or two every year you end up with loads of them and they can't be thrown out due to their connection with the Gers.

The only old top I fancy is the 96/97 one with the vertical stripes at the sides.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm