sports direct sponsorship

M4XGERSBF3

Don't understand, how would this be a disaster, I can see the problem with Newcastle, our colours are red white and blue, I think it would have looked good. Money for old rope cause it's IBROX and they can call it any thing they want it will always be IBROX.

Don't understand, how would this be a disaster, I can see the problem with Newcastle, our colours are red white and blue, I think it would have looked good. Money for old rope cause it's IBROX and they can call it any thing they want it will always be IBROX.

Exactly don't think anyone would have been calling it any different, bit like Newcastle when there name changed, was still st James park to them all. Free money chased away as far as I am concerned

This is dead in the water. Has been for months.

This is not dead in the water. Who told you that?

If you wanted to rename a stadium, would you do it when the club in question is in a 3rd tier division or would you wait for a better PR opportunity?

This is not dead in the water. Who told you that?

If you wanted to rename a stadium, would you do it when the club in question is in a 3rd tier division or would you wait for a better PR opportunity?

When the alleged deal was done Green was hoping to have it in place for the start of this season. He also said that pictures of how it might look were being drafted up and would be put on the site shortly and that never happened either.

When the alleged deal was done Green was hoping to have it in place for the start of this season. He also said that pictures of how it might look were being drafted up and would be put on the site shortly and that never happened either.

Yes, I remember that but CG is nowhere near us now and my point is, would you want to have your millions taken to rename a stadium where very little games are televised and there is so much bad press with boardroom fighting?

Rangers would be daft to let the idea slip, so until the board tell us it is dead, this is on hold.