From VB

wombatdropping

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you volunteering to answer any/all questions about the RST in a thread in here not too long ago, and a thread where a proposed list of questions was being drawn up.

I work away a lot and may well have missed it, but did it ever happen and do you have a link to the thread?

@RST

Any chance of answering this too please...thanks.

Don't let them fool you into believing this phoney website war nonsense. It's nothing of the sort. It's about telling the truth about scammers and profiteers.

Personally speaking, I was banned [for life] from ££ for starting a thread daring to ask about people like myself who had paid a years subscription up front to the Fanzine when only 2 issues were produced that season.

The thread was deleted, then I was banned for life for 'Infraction of the Rules'!!!

To be honest, they were mostly bullshit answers given. Most of us could have told you the answers before they were given on here. Some of that lot have very short memories and hate the people who know their dirty little secrets.

Don't let them fool you into believing this phoney website war nonsense. It's nothing of the sort. It's about telling the truth about scammers and profiteers.

But why bring the war here? Can't you keep it over there? Whoever wins can come tell us the result afterwards!

But why bring the war here? Can't you keep it over there? Whoever wins can come tell us the result afterwards!

I posted it here after reading it on the VB main page. I thought there were many valid points made and would make for interesting discussion. I am not a member of VB or FF so thought that it would be of more interest to others on here, hence the reason I posted.

I only have your word for this. I'd also appreciate if you didn't use the word cancer to describe a person. It's offensive to those of us who have lost a loved one to this disease.

World English Dictionary cancer (ˈkænsə) — n 1. any type of malignant growth or tumour, caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division: it mayspread through the lymphatic system or blood stream to other parts of the body 2. the condition resulting from this 3. an evil influence that spreads dangerously

I never brought it here. Another poster put up VB's article. I never asked for it to be shown on RM and I hardly commented on it being here. However, I did feel RST's ridiculous comments warranted a reply.

I don't post any VB articles on RM.

I posted it here after reading it on the VB main page. I thought there were many valid points made and would make for interesting discussion. I am not a member of VB or FF so thought that it would be of more interest to others on here, hence the reason I posted.

It was a flippant remark on my part, meant to be humourous but I guess I failed!

An inter 'fan-group" fight is not something new nor will it go away. You will always have people saying this is better than that or whatever.

I admire the work done by VB. I also like the principle behind the RST (fans ownership/representation). Fighting amongst yourself on yet another site really does neither side any good.

Certain persons do seem to be hindering the processes but screaming about them continually won't solve that. Rather do something pro-active; why not join RST and vote out all the board. 50% members stating they have no confidence should be an automatic EGM for a board vote? Or is that too radical a suggestion :)

What was wrong with the VB article?

It's difficult to know where to start. It is many years since I was on their forum so maybe things have changed but some of the vitriol towards other Rangers fans was disgusting. I even read some things about me personally that were libellous to say the least. They can't seem to admit they are in the wrong with anything, it's always someone else's fault. They bring up Gersave again when our accounts due to be issued in the next few weeks will show how wrong they are. The bit about being on the steps of Hampden - I was at the meeting where the march was organised but didn't feel the need to go on the stairs to prove something. Let's be clear, there are probably many good Bears on that site that aren't aware of things that have happened in the past. It's only a few individuals that I have a problem with.

It's difficult to know where to start. It is many years since I was on their forum so maybe things have changed but some of the vitriol towards other Rangers fans was disgusting. I even read some things about me personally that were libellous to say the least. They can't seem to admit they are in the wrong with anything, it's always someone else's fault. They bring up Gersave again when our accounts due to be issued in the next few weeks will show how wrong they are. The bit about being on the steps of Hampden - I was at the meeting where the march was organised but didn't feel the need to go on the stairs to prove something. Let's be clear, there are probably many good Bears on that site that aren't aware of things that have happened in the past. It's only a few individuals that I have a problem with.

can I ask to see your accounts today

if you could PM me them that would be great

Thanks

I'll answer it as it was my thread :)

Yes the RST did answer most of the questions posed. I can't seem to find the thread in my history for some reason but it's been quite a while since it was last visited.

Be my guest. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=255775entry1061218902

If everyone could get round a table and its a big if. Would it not be better way forward. Would MD be willing?? Draw a clean slate and all start again??

Also on the cancer comment. I take it deedle has been pulled up for using this word yesterday describing VB on Follow Follow

"They are a cancer that the club must have removed, along with the idiot who has encouraged them."

If everyone could get round a table and its a big if. Would it not be better way forward. Would MD be willing?? Draw a clean slate and all start again??

There was a guy on here trying to set up such a meeting. The RST secretary and I met up with him to discuss but, as far as I know, nothing happened. I know the guy was very busy with work so that may be the reason.

There was a guy on here trying to set up such a meeting. The RST secretary and I met up with him to discuss but, as far as I know, nothing happened. I know the guy was very busy with work so that may be the reason.

So it could one day happen. FF RM VB RST RSA/A all get round a table and discuss all things and wipe a clean slate?

Would all parties be willing from your end?

So it could one day happen. FF RM VB RST RSA/A all get round a table and discuss all things and wipe a clean slate?

Would all parties be willing from your end?

I can only speak for the RST but we have already said we would. However, where do you draw the line when it comes to websites? What about Gersnet, the Gers Forum, Do the Bouncy? What about the offline community?

Some of the stuff on ££ and RM can be disgusting, it is a forum though? The VB front page has it being from Admin, if there are any lies highlight them and don't just come of with what you have. Like Dr Dolittle on ££ yesterday, if there is anything in the statement false highlight it instead of just saying its wrong. It seems to be your way though, throw enough mud and all that.