An idea for admin

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seen you watched the whole 10 minute video before posting, personally I watched 2 minutes and decided it was pish. Did it get better ? did you learn anything ? Calmer now ?

I'm always calm.

I just need to take a firm tone with old peedos like your good self.

It hurts me more than it hurts you.

You call people names then ask them to justify your stupidity ? You do have problems son.

You come on threads I'm on and continually say I've got anger issues and troll me. I'm gonna up the game in response and call you things until you get the message and fuck up and stop trolling me ya dirty old cunt - your obsessed with me - could tie in with the stereotypical old man liking younger boys line

Your choice

You come on threads I'm on and continually say I've got anger issues and troll me. I'm gonna up the game in response and call you things until you get the message and fuck up and stop trolling me ya dirty old cunt - your obsessed with me - could tie in with the stereotypical old man liking younger boys line

Your choice

You are angry and paranoid. That's your problem. If you want to call random posters peedos that's also your problem. Deal with it.

An idea for members:

If you see a thread title, and it seems to be about the boardroom stuff, AND you don't wanna have to listen or read about boardroom stuff.....Don't open the thread.

:D

Well badger thinks it's a good idea

and to be honest Gogzy you should know more than anyone how much this shite spills into other football threads too ... one section for it all

What is this problem you speak of. Rangers top of league, me enjoying myself. No problem. Be happy.

If you don't like getting called an old cunt and peedo stop calling me paranoid and angry, it's simple.

I'm not angry. Anyone that's met me on here says I'm laid back and cheery ... if your going to obsess, stalk and troll me don't start greeting if I up the stakes

If you don't like getting called an old cunt and peedo stop calling me paranoid and angry, it's simple.

I'm not angry. Anyone that's met me on here says I'm laid back and cheery ... if your going to obsess, stalk and troll me don't start greeting if I up the stakes

You sound angry to me.

Well badger thinks it's a good idea

and to be honest Gogzy you should know more than anyone how much this shite spills into other football threads too ... one section for it all

I disagree with badger then :)

We have one section for it all, it's called Bears Den. For EVERYTHING Rangers related.

I disagree with badger then :)

We have one section for it all, it's called Bears Den. For EVERYTHING Rangers related.

Fair enough but don't moan then when admins have to constantly lock stuff and warn people and scroll through the agenda pushers - on all sides

Fair enough but don't moan then when admins have to constantly lock stuff and warn people and scroll through the agenda pushers - on all sides

Me, moan? never :P

Seperating it into subsections isn't gonna make a blind bit of difference when it comes to the locking and warning mate, We are still gonna have to do it, it's just gonna give us another bloody section to wade through to find shite.

The only people that it would benefit are the selection of people that either ONLY want to post about boardroom stuff, and people that NEVER wanna post about boardroom stuff. For everyone else it means the extra work of having to go into another section of the site :)

just my 2c

Me, moan?

Seperating it into subsections isn't gonna make a blind bit of difference when it comes to the locking and warning mate, We are still gonna have to do it, it's just gonna give us another bloody section to wade through to find shite.

The only people that it would benefit are the selection of people that either ONLY want to post about boardroom stuff, and people that NEVER wanna post about boardroom stuff. For everyone else it means the extra work of having to go into another section of the site :)

just my 2c

Figure of speech Gogzy

and the rest then fair enough if that's your opinion - just most people on here are sick and would rather talk football