An idea for admin

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Tannerall trying to relive his youth fitting in with the boys :)

Don't you start ya jealous Traveling bastard, you rejected my PM's.

Nah, never was a 12 year old ned, so would not "fit in with the boys". Is that an euphinism ? Is that what causes the anger issues ?

Would you all like a kissing room? Hug it out and all that? I am sensing some very strange aromas of sexual tension between you all and I don't include myself in this scenario.

I believe a wee bunch of the angry immature ones have already formed a self help group in the OT and are going to have a meet and a cuddle then discuss their issues. You sound like a mature sensible grown-up so maybe you could go along and supervise. Take them to a McDonalds party after, they'll love the wee hats and the childs meal .

I believe a wee bunch of the angry immature ones have already formed a self help group in the OT and are going to have a meet and a cuddle then discuss their issues. You sound like a mature sensible grown-up so maybe you could go along and supervise. Take them to a McDonalds party after, they'll love the wee hats and the childs meal and it will make them feel important.

Now now Mr Tannerall, you are seeing things differently to how I see them for some reason. I think they are all wee darlings and that goes for the older more aggressive ones too ;) You all need understanding and nurturing, haha :P

Now now Mr Tannerall, you are seeing things differently to how I see them for some reason. I think they are all wee darlings and that goes for the older more aggressive ones too ;) You all need understanding and nurturing, haha :P

Ah, a womans logic, its nice. Always nurturing. When you say older more aggressive ones, you mean the ones that act like 14 year olds ?

I believe a wee bunch of the angry immature ones have already formed a self help group in the OT and are going to have a meet and a cuddle then discuss their issues. You sound like a mature sensible grown-up so maybe you could go along and supervise. Take them to a McDonalds party after, they'll love the wee hats and the childs meal .

it's for my pool night on Friday .... tenner a head no discount of almost dead OAP's

Makes a change from your gaff being full of under 16's ya dirty pish stained old tramp

Try counting to 10 to control your anger issues before you post. Will try and find some other helpful advice for you.

Edit: here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxXe-iaCpXk

Try counting to 10 to control your anger issues before you post. Will try and find some other helpful advice for you.

Edit: here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxXe-iaCpXk

Well seen you never denied having a house full of under 16's :lol: