An idea for admin

1st_Jan_1994

Would it be possible to create some sort of Bears Den sub section where bloggers articles and links to equally damaging articles by English, Spiers etc can go so that it keeps the attacks, agenda pushing, scaremongering and attention seeking to one bit where you can choose to go in and give a blogger the attention they crave or an English article the time of day etc?

And for love of God make it private (no guests)

Maybe even if you wanted to go a step further and to an extreme make it people with a few hundred posts and more to access and comment in it to stop the influx of trolls from FollowFollow coming on when something's happened and wee guys that seem to spring to life with 10 posts when it comes to toeing a certain online party-line?

It would free up the Bears Den to talk about football

I know some stuff would still spill over but if it takes away a chunk of it then its a win

Just a thought

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to create some sort of Bears Den sub section where bloggers articles and links to equally damaging articles by English, Spiers etc can go so that it keeps the attacks, agenda pushing, scaremongering and attention seeking to one bit where you can choose to go in and give a blogger the attention they crave or an English article the time of day etc?

And for love of God make it private (no guests)

Maybe even if you wanted to go a step further and to an extreme make it people with a few hundred posts and more to access and comment in it to stop the influx of trolls from FollowFollow coming on when something's happened and wee guys that seem to spring to life with 10 posts when it comes to toeing a certain online party-line?

It would free up the Bears Den to talk about football

I know some stuff would still spill over but if it takes away a chunk of it then its a win

Just a thought

My idea :D but aye I think this would benefit people like myself that just want to talk about football

So does tha mean all the Orange stuff, that has nothing to do with football either, will not be posted in here as well ?

There was a thread up for the big walk which was allowed to stay by admin and righly so

And that's been about it

I actually genuinely think your a taig - heard off a wee birdie there's people on Kerrydale Street trying to get me and 3 others on here reported to Focus for our comments on here

You view my profile every day without fail no doubt viewing content and you have about 4 posts to your name and now your anti Orange outburst

So does tha mean all the Orange stuff, that has nothing to do with football either, will not be posted in here as well ?

That seems a bit of an extreme thing to say when there is hardly any threads about it, especially being since you are seemingly new to this site?

I will admit this makes you come off rather suspicious.

That seems a bit of an extreme thing to say when there is hardly any threads about it, especially being since you are seemingly new to this site?

I will admit this makes you come off rather suspicious.

Flash your tits at him, if he turns away in disgust he's one of them!