*** RM Sponsors' Fund - Latest Accounts, Latest News, and Let's Spend The Money!

govanblue

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done on the phone GB. Didnt get the option to add username.

Cheers mate.

I wish PayPal would hurry up and realise they need that link on their phone page :(

Anyway - not to worry - as long as people let me know as soon as they donate (which you did (tu) ) then we can usually locate them in the list even without the username.

Thank you all kindly.

Stublu - you didn't get a PM, cos you'd already posted that you were going to pay that evening. (tu)

No probs mate. was just letting you know in case the pms hadn't went out to the guys/girls. cheers

I don't really know what that means Jon. Who's Bristol Bear?

Does it mean you're not giving us any money? :lol:

Sorry GB, Translation:

Sir Jon of the Stripe who heralds from Bristol, England (that's me!) who is a Rangers supporter has renewed with his hard earned £3.

He wishes you hearty good luck in your splendid Sponsor Fund activities. :sherlock:

Sorry GB, Translation:

Sir Jon of the Stripe who heralds from Bristol, England (that's me!) who is a Rangers supporter has renewed with his hard earned £3.

He wishes you hearty good luck in your splendid Sponsor Fund activities. :sherlock:

Aah! Now you're talking my language. Verily. (tu)

Update:

So that puts us at 57 members renewed, 3 pledged, but not yet donated, and 2 new fund members. :thumbup:

Cash-wise - won't know for sure till I sort out all the figures with bluepeter, but we're talking a minimum of £340 - hopefully a bit more. (tu)

So that's us beat our target - but we'll leave it open till Sunday night, for those who still want to be considered for one of our 4 signed shirt giveaways...

Edit for Madina: It's not a draw, cos we're not raffling anything. (tu)

We'll be randomly choosing 4 members to receive a shirt very soon - within a few weeks I'd guess.

MP2_zps265618d7.jpg

framed_shirt_zps595e51af.jpg

away_shirt_zps33c83d4f.jpg

Richard-Gough-1866853.jpg