*** RM Sponsors' Fund - Latest Accounts, Latest News, and Let's Spend The Money!

govanblue

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more bricks for the moment please.

Erskine around Remembrance Day is the way forward IMO.

I take your point about the brick, and if it were just another Ibrox paving brick, I'd agree, but these Auchenhowie bricks are possibly different - they're bigger, can have a logo on them, are at Auchenhowie, and are limited in number (so they say). It would be helpful if we could see an example pic. though.

To my mind, it ticks all of the fund criteria, would be a good use of £150, and would be great to get RM's logo on one of them before the wall is full.

- but that's just one opinion. If you have other ideas, let's hear them.

Anyway, it won't do any harm for me to find out the details, see if we can get a pic, and then we can see if there's enough interest and/or difference of opinion to put it up for a vote.

No more bricks for the moment please.

Erskine around Remembrance Day is the way forward IMO.

Oh, I forgot to say -

We've got Erskine covered:

1. We have £260ish in Erskine Fund - £160ish of it reserved for the next Erskine Lunch, which I will be trying to organise shortly.

2. We have £120 reserved in Sponsors' Fund for 6 x £20 Megastore shopping to accompany the above lunch

3. We'll be launching an Erskine Lunch Fund Top-up appeal next week - I'm hopeful that will raise another few hundred, and we can look at the possibility of some Symon Suite hospitality seats for the last game of the season?

How's that sound? (tu)

But after all that, we've still got about £500 left, so we can still look at other things.

I'm thinking of putting together a 'menu' of all the things we could get for under £500 - anyone up for an 'all you can sponsor' buffet? :D

I take your point about the brick, and if it were just another Ibrox paving brick, I'd agree, but these Auchenhowie bricks are possibly different - they're bigger, can have a logo on them, are at Auchenhowie, and are limited in number (so they say). It would be helpful if we could see an example pic. though.

To my mind, it ticks all of the fund criteria, would be a good use of £150, and would be great to get RM's logo on one of them before the wall is full.

Anyway, it won't do any harm for me to find out the details, see if we can get a pic, and then we can see if there's enough interest and/or difference of opinion to put it up for a vote.

I'm for the brick at Auchenhowie.

Lets the players know who we are ! ! !

Should the remaining money not be spent on youth policy to replace older Admin who are past their best ?

Where are the RM deeds ? Current RM board policy is not acceptable, sack the Admin board I say.

And..... Bear's Den ?

Seriously, good effort from all involved in running the site, keep up the good work. :clap:

I like the idea of the Auchenhowie one GB, as you say a wee look at what we would get would be good. I am happy to go with the majority (as long as it is in favour of the above). :lol:

Should the remaining money not be spent on youth policy to replace older Admin who are past their best ?

Where are the RM deeds ? Current RM board policy is not acceptable, sack the Admin board I say.

Please refer all enquiries to our official NOMAD.

2147326-lg.jpg

Oh, I forgot to say -

We've got Erskine covered:

1. We have £260ish in Erskine Fund - £160ish of it reserved for the next Erskine Lunch, which I will be trying to organise shortly.

2. We have £120 reserved in Sponsors' Fund for 6 x £20 Megastore shopping to accompany the above lunch

3. We'll be launching an Erskine Lunch Fund Top-up appeal next week - I'm hopeful that will raise another few hundred, and we can look at the possibility of some Symon Suite hospitality seats for the last game of the season?

How's that sound? (tu)

But after all that, we've still got about £500 left, so we can still look at other things.

I'm thinking of putting together a 'menu' of all the things we could get for under £500 - anyone up for an 'all you can sponsor' buffet? :D

Ah!

Erskines covered. (tu)

Brick it is then. Go for it GB.

We got a thank you letter ages ago from Rangers Ladies, which I never got round to scanning and uploading.

I've now got round to it.

It's from Angie Hind, Head Coach at Rangers Ladies, and it's a very nice letter. (tu)

I think it's great that the Sponsors' Fund have been able to support the Ladies financially. My hope now is that we can also support them in the footballing sense too. Considering that we have two season tickets for all their home games, we really should make more of an effort.

Especially when they're putting in this kind of effort...

Congratulations to the Rangers U17 Girls who won the league with an 8-2 win over Hearts. Undefeated this season
U17s will take on Hibs in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday 9th November

So if anyone wants to go see them next weekend in Springburn, just let me know - it's a free day out for mum dad and two kids, and you get to see the Rangers - what more could you want?

RM Rangers Ladies Thread

Anyway, here's the letter...

ladies1_zps787f4dc1.jpg

I think it's a good thing sponsoring the ladies as well.

Women's football will only get better and hopefully rangers can be well equipped to move up the ranks on this worldwide.

Still struggle watching it though ;-)

We could get a brick or one of those ones at Auchenhowie for Fernando or both, I'm sure we would be happy to chip in again.

Not sure of a message or whatever but along the lines of 'Your contribution will never be forgotten ' or Once a Ranger always a Ranger'

If he comes over for a match he can be shown where they are.

We could get a brick or one of those ones at Auchenhowie for Fernando or both, I'm sure we would be happy to chip in again.

Not sure of a message or whatever but along the lines of 'Your contribution will never be forgotten ' or Once a Ranger always a Ranger'

If he comes over for a match he can be shown where they are.

Good idea tho I think you would have to incorporate RM and Fernando ( or Ricksen ) in the message somewhere.

Update 1:

What do the following have in common?

Stewart Financial Management Ltd.

NGL Solicitors

The Mercer Family

RangersMedia

Yep that's right - they're all multi-player-sponsors in the match programme (tu)

All we need now is for Seb to get a game :D

Update 2: - I've collected another £80 off various members, so when I update the numbers, it should put us in the region of:

Erskine Fund: £248

Yorkhill Fund: £73

Sponsors' fund: £670

we have reserved £220 of the Sponsors' Fund money for Rangers raffle tickets and Erskine Megastore shoppping, so that leaves £450)

So - £450 to spend.

I think the consensus is to go for one of the Auchenhowie bricks (£150), so I guess we need to decide what to put on it.

I see there are a few ideas floating around about what to spend the money on, so please add your opinion to any you support or oppose, or add your own suggestions if you have any, and let's see which ideas gain momentum.

Update 1:

What do the following have in common?

Stewart Financial Management Ltd.

NGL Solicitors

The Mercer Family

RangersMedia

Yep that's right - they're all multi-player-sponsors in the match programme (tu)

All we need now is for Seb to get a game :D

Update 2: - I've collected another £80 off various members, so when I update the numbers, it should put us in the region of:

Erskine Fund: £248

Yorkhill Fund: £73

Sponsors' fund: £670

we have reserved £220 of the Sponsors' Fund money for Rangers raffle tickets and Erskine Megastore shoppping, so that leaves £450)

So - £450 to spend.

I think the consensus is to go for one of the Auchenhowie bricks (£150), so I guess we need to decide what to put on it.

I see there are a few ideas floating around about what to spend the money on, so please add your opinion to any you support or oppose, or add your own suggestions if you have any, and let's see which ideas gain momentum.

A Jon daly tri-color would seem a popular choice at the moment

:pipe:

Unfortunately they are not yet available in the Megastore - and you know our spending policy :D

Ever the diplomat - Rangers could do with a new CEO - someone that can see all sides , knows how to squeeze money out of the fan base - I mean maximise revenue - with a proven track record in raising finance and spending it wisely - you could have my proxy !