'mon the Morton

Parlaneloyal

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The night gets better,

Just seen the footage. That was NEVER a penalty, ha, ha, ha, ha.....

Fucking brilliant. Just love it. Barca will humiliate them next week so they are welcome to the money.

We, with grace and dignity, will move on upwards as we progress through Scottish football.

Then, we will put them all in their places as we proudly stand on their throats.

WATP.

The night gets better,

Just seen the footage. That was NEVER a penalty, ha, ha, ha, ha.....

Fucking brilliant. Just love it. Barca will humiliate them next week so they are welcome to the money.

We, with grace and dignity, will move on upwards as we progress through Scottish football.

Then, we will put them all in their places as we proudly stand on their throats.

WATP.

STONEWALL PENALTY AND I'VE NOT SEEN THE FOOTAGE....

That will be their excuse then the ref was obviously a mason so he will be getting followed about Glasgow now by tommy the taxi driver.

:lol: :lol:

Didn't you hear on another thread? Tommy is nearly topping himself...lost his wife, family , job..... Don't see him driving around much , the big Iraqi , in the taxi business . Karma!

Didn't you hear on another thread? Tommy is nearly topping himself...lost his wife, family , job..... Don't see him driving around much , the big Iraqi , in the taxi business . Karma!

Naw whats the story then? TBH i thought the cunt had moved to Gaza or some shitehole like that. :lol:

:ohmy:

Jesus fucking christ Marco! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

:D

This is just the start. I'm gonna work my way back into folks affections by being the most unoriginal fuck I can possibly be. Either that or i'll just be in the 'Post a Random image' thread in OT, where everything is just lovely (tu)