'mon the Morton

Parlaneloyal

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Creepy is watching a celt*c game impartial when you're a Rangers man, and even tweet guys that do nothing but attack the club to talk about it :(

Nice try at the deflection though, you don't need to have Twitter to view your Tweets, they were posted on a public forum.

All my tweets were posted on a public forum? Who by?

Listen, you clearly have a problem with me because I can watch a game of football with the ability to be able to see if one side is playing better than another. I make no apolgies for watching the Milan game, and being comfortable in saying that Celtic were the better side for an hour and then laying into Lennon for not having the ability to see that changes should have been made. I just find it absolutely bizarre that you've taken such offence to it, that you've implied so much in it and that me pointing out to idiots like Speirs, hailing Celtic's 'brave' performance, that Lennon let his side down with his decision making is somehow me getting behind Lennon and Celtic. There are times when I will lay into them, but that night I simply watched the game and said what I saw

So why does it irk you so much? Do you think that everyone watching any rival has to just give it the ol fenian this, taig that? I'm happy to mock them when they embarass themselves like tonight, I'm just a little irritated that me criticallty assessing a game is somehow seen by you as me giving them my backing. Not wanting to pick a fight, just wanting to make my point. Using the word 'impartial' before wasn't good wording - all I meant is that I call a spade a spade. If I see Celtic playing well, i'm not going to just deny it is happening just because I hate their club.

Anyway, I hope you can appreciate that i'm not 'supporting' Celtic - I think they are wanks. Just wanting to make my point.

I have the ability to watch a game of football involving any side and be able to state whether one team is playing better than the other team, yes. Not my problem if you cannot see the difference between supporting the Sellick and having the simple ability to be able to view a game and judge whats happening. The odd obsession with what I tweet is just plain strange. If you aren't following me on there I can only assume you seek out my tweets. That's a little creepy...

Can't say I have ever been invested enough in a scum game, that they aren't getting pumped in, to compliment them. I'd never compliment them period so I can't understand any Bear who would. Maybe I'm just bitter, get that from my dad.

But, it is laughable you're getting pulled up for some tweets when plenty regulars on here have posted glowing tributes about the scums team, style and business sense. <cr>

Can't say I have ever been invested enough in a scum game, that they aren't getting pumped in, to compliment them. I'd never compliment them period so I can't understand any Bear who would. Maybe I'm just bitter, get that from my dad.

But, it is laughable you're getting pulled up for some tweets when plenty regulars on here have posted glowing tributes about the scums team, style and business sense. <cr>

I was merely pointing out they were the better team. Can fully understand if folk can't bring themselves to watch the game but any cunt with eyes who watched it could see they were the better side for an hour. Anyway, not really relevent anymore, just didn't think watching and commenting on a game of football would lead to such intruige!

I was merely pointing out they were the better team. Can fully understand if folk can't bring themselves to watch the game but any cunt with eyes who watched it could see they were the better side for an hour. Anyway, not really relevent anymore, just didn't think watching and commenting on a game of football would lead to such intruige!

Just gave people a reason.