Erzz The Macaroooooon and The Spearmint Chewing Gummmm

BarneyRabble

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or the guys outside the ground at full time flogging the early edition of the Evening Times ( Pink edition if my memory serves me right). Errza half time results and the racessss. That's right you youngsters we got match reports up to half time on the other games plus racing results up to about 4pm. No radio Clyde etc then to give you the full time results elsewhere.

Or the guys outside the ground at full time flogging the early edition of the Evening Times ( Pink edition if my memory serves me right). Errza half time results and the racessss. That's right you youngsters we got match reports up to half time on the other games plus racing results up to about 4pm. No radio Clyde etc then to give you the full time results elsewhere.

Did you not also get a poster inside one of the papers at the game ? Not sure if it was the Sports Times or Citizen. I'm talkin about early 70s.

Did you not also get a poster inside one of the papers at the game ? Not sure if it was the Sports Times or Citizen. I'm talkin about early 70s.

You did get glossy posters for big games, cup finals, internationals.

They also had a wee "Stop Press" column with the latest possible goals - some just a matter of minutes ago.

Evening Times Sporting Pink and the Saturday Citizen.:)

post-79753-0-89803400-1380142864_thumb.j

Centenary Stand

Was in there for the Ajax game - Neeskens, Cruyff etc

Never forget DJ picking up a Dutch clearance near halfway as they all charged out to play offside.

He tried to beat the trap by going right through them - nearly worked!

Remember the 'pink'well,lol match reports up to half time plus good for the Juniors scores!!!

I always used to wonder when my Dad took me to Ibrox, what the difference was between, "erz thee offishaal macaroon bars an ra spearmint chewing gum", to the other guys selling exactly the same stuff but not saying "offishaal" ??????????????

Meanwhile at the Brendanbeu they had "official" macaroon and "provisional" macaroon.

And more recently "real" macaroon and "continuity" macaroon.