If Rangers reach the Ramsdens cup final it should be at Parkhead.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.i havnt set foot in that shithole for over twenty years.My money goes nowhere near them.Murrayfield and a good day or weekend in Edinburgh would suit me just fine.

You wouldn't be handing them money anyway. If we get there, I'm desperate for it to be at the Piggery, and I want to turn the place red white and blue for the day. Imagine their wee faces if the place was packed, Rangers won a trophy there, and the place was full of red white blue, flags, banners, cards, till roll, smokes, everything. Just turn the place blue for the world to see.

You wouldn't be handing them money anyway. If we get there, I'm desperate for it to be at the Piggery, and I want to turn the place red white and blue for the day. Imagine their wee faces if the place was packed, Rangers won a trophy there, and the place was full of red white blue, flags, banners, cards, till roll, smokes, everything. Just turn the place blue for the world to see.

That actually sounds fucking brilliant.

Anyone else remember the last competitive game to be played infront of the old jungle?

I fucken do, and so do they! :D

The pathetic bastards even arranged a last minute cunty friendly against either Falkirk or Dundee the week or so after the game against Aberdeen just so we weren't the last lot of fans in the Jungle before it got tore up.

Anyone else remember the last competitive game to be played infront of the old jungle?

I fucken do, and so do they! :D

we sang the sash in the jungle,

sash in the jungle, we sang the sash in the jungle

The pathetic bastards even arranged a last minute cunty friendly against either Falkirk or Dundee the week or so after the game against Aberdeen just so we weren't the last lot of fans in the Jungle before it got tore up.

the last game for the jungle was a celtic legends v man united legends because we played aberdeen in the cup final that year and had the jungle, in which we sang the sash and the song above which fucked them right off :lol: