Well a lot of our support just embarrassed and disgraced themselves

GOAT

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So go on then

Tell us where we can find people we can trust to take theclub forward.

They seem to be remarkably thin on the ground.

Please don't mention mince as they are even worse proven liars, reckless spenders and money grabbers.

Any ideas on your new board or shall we just run without one.

Paul Murray, Frank Blin and Jim McColl would have been a terrific start. Three highly respected and successful businessmen who clearly have the club's best interests at heart. The majority would have backed those three going onto the board.

Paul Murray, Frank Blin and Jim McColl would have been a terrific start. Three highly respected and successful businessmen who clearly have the club's best interests at heart. The majority would have backed those three going onto the board.

Paul ( No Money ) Murray , Jim ( walked away ) Blin , Jim ( I will NOT be investing in the club ) McColl. And you think they have the best interest of the club at heart. Jog on daftie. Back to the swamp before it gets closed down for good. I can`t wait for the AGM so all you tubes can get hunted.

Paul Murray is part of a group representing 28% of shareholders.

Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Paul ( No Money ) Murray , Jim ( walked away ) Blin , Jim ( I will NOT be investing in the club ) McColl. And you think they have the best interest of the club at heart. Jog on daftie. Back to the swamp before it gets closed down for good. I can`t wait for the AGM so all you tubes can get hunted.

I said they would have been a good addition to the board but for whatever reason the current board seemed unwilling to accept them.

Nevertheless, Paul and Jim are part of a group who are representing 28% of shareholders. That certainly gives them some influence.

I said they would have been a good addition to the board but for whatever reason the current board seemed unwilling to accept them.

Nevertheless, Paul and Jim are part of a group who are representing 28% of shareholders. That certainly gives them some influence.

:000000082: :000000082: :000000082::burt::000000082: :000000082: :000000082:

Paul Murray appeared on national radio and confirmed he is representing 28% of shareholders. Those shareholders asked Paul Murray and Jim McColl to come forward and represent them as they have concerns about corporate governance and financial transparency at the club.

They spent last week identifying who they all are under the section 793 process, which is a legal mechanism for the club to find out who owns shares. They have fully complied with the club's requests. Every requisitionist has provided the club with authentication of the shares they hold and who the beneficial owners of the shares are.

Paul Murray appeared on national radio and confirmed he is representing 28% of shareholders. Those shareholders asked Paul Murray and Jim McColl to come forward and represent them as they have concerns about corporate governance and financial transparency at the club.

They spent last week identifying who they all are under the section 793 process, which is a legal mechanism for the club to find out who owns shares. They have fully complied with the club's requests. Every requisitionist has provided the club with authentication of the shares they hold and who the beneficial owners of the shares are.

and they still don't have 31%, 7 days to go until the truth is out according to the very small minded minority

and they still don't have 31%, 7 days to go until the truth is out according to the very small minded minority

A lot of what we're seeing at the moment is geared towards the AGM. The Sons of Struth demonstration being one example. They are appealing to shareholders who will soon have the opportunity to vote on boardroom change. People are entitled to vote however they wish. It is a democracy.

"I would encourage everyone who has shares to go along to the AGM, listen to the debate and vote for what they want and who they want on the board."

That's what Paul Murray previously had to say on the matter. Sounds fair enough.

The thing is, even though you're fishing, you kinda made a cunt of yourself in mentioning a man that wants nothing to do with us, but does a lot of talking. weird that.

The thing is, even though you're fishing, you kinda made a cunt of yourself in mentioning a man that wants nothing to do with us, but does a lot of talking. weird that.

Not at all, Goat. If you read my post I said would have BEEN a terrific start. The current board rejected it, however. Frank Blin has now walked away, and that's unfortunate.

Paul Murray and Jim McColl are still involved. Both men are part of a group representing 28% of shareholders.

:000000082::000000082::000000082:

during the 18th and 72nd minutes fans did a banner display saying sack the board.

edit. this also included around 1/2 to 3/4 of the stadium (my opinion on numbers)standing up and singing sack the board.

More importantly we all sang Derry's Wall's.trouble with rent a mob yesterday was that they are now grasping at straws.it was an eye opener about how bbcssnd after the game made of the protest outside the doors.A group of 50 or so , with the same amount or so hanging on, guy thanking casuals for "turning out" on the fence across the road from main stand.I was truly fuckin disgusted at that.if that is what I believe murray to be puppetmastering the big players on FF, then what a fuckin embarrassment both he and them on FF really are.. Only thing good about the protest was that it got us all singing, rangers songs, not sack the board, all of us.No SurrenderRab

I want Stockbridge and Mather out, Mather should NEVER have brought that toxic man back into our payroll, he is too soft for CEO, and, TBH i dont trust him, Stockbridge, get him to Fcuk and go join his pals Imran and Charlie.

And, i DONT want Mini either.

Sorry, enjoying myself too much, lets just say, Walter told you when he left what he thought of the Board and i think we may hear more from him nearer the AgM,

Now im away to enjoy myself again, Brill result........

And herein lies the heart and soul of the problem North Road, and why those who appear so desperate to instill within the rest of us this "sack the board" mentality - are failing to convince the rest of us that this is a position we should adopt.

You have been asked by numerous posters in this thread for the reasons as to why you want the board sacked/removed from their current positions - yet you fail to provide even one factual reason. Surely if the case against this board is so strong you could do better than that ?

Now you cite Walter's leaving statement in your second comment - which only serves to undermine your argument even more. The man who you claim is "too soft to be CEO" and whom you dont trust - Maher - received a glowing endorsement from Walter in the very statement you refer to, so much so in fact, that even if the boardroom power struggle came to fruition, Walter hoped Maher would remain in post.

Im afraid you cant have your cake and eat it - you cant cite something as evidence that what you are saying is true if that evidence itself is contrary to what you are claiming.

I am concerned with the current situation - of course I am any right minded Bear would be. But until those with a desire for change start to clearly, and without ambiguity, outline the reasons why our current board need changed then you are going to fail to convince the rest of us that this is the correct course of action.

And herein lies the heart and soul of the problem North Road, and why those who appear so desperate to instill within the rest of us this "sack the board" mentality - are failing to convince the rest of us that this is a position we should adopt.

You have been asked by numerous posters in this thread for the reasons as to why you want the board sacked/removed from their current positions - yet you fail to provide even one factual reason. Surely if the case against this board is so strong you could do better than that ?

Now you cite Walter's leaving statement in your second comment - which only serves to undermine your argument even more. The man who you claim is "too soft to be CEO" and whom you dont trust - Maher - received a glowing endorsement from Walter in the very statement you refer to, so much so in fact, that even if the boardroom power struggle came to fruition, Walter hoped Maher would remain in post.

Im afraid you cant have your cake and eat it - you cant cite something as evidence that what you are saying is true if that evidence itself is contrary to what you are claiming.

I am concerned with the current situation - of course I am any right minded Bear would be. But until those with a desire for change start to clearly, and without ambiguity, outline the reasons why our current board need changed then you are going to fail to convince the rest of us that this is the correct course of action.

PESKY FACTS