Overshadowed

Carsons Dog

This is how the rhebels have played right in to the hands of the Bheast media

Did they focus on the performance?

Did they focus on the tribute to our service personnel?

No - this is what they are saying....

"RANGERS strolled to a thumping victory at Ibrox, but it was overshadowed by noisy protests during and after the game against their current board."

Thanks for handing them an open goal

Bill Struth will be turning in his grave

A was at the game supporting my team not to protest against any board members. I understand people are against them but my mind hasn't been made up yet an am not gonna be swayed by anyone. Once there is some proof I can read I will make my mind up. Until then I won't be joining any protest.

A bit dramatic.

Most reports I've seen have gushed over our performance, applauded our celebration of the armed forces and yes commented on the protests. Hardly overshadowed imo.

Same here.

There was 2 lines about the protest in an article I've just read

Was never overshadowed. If you believe that then you are seriously deluded. I enjoyed the whole game including the troops on the pitch. If you think that people handing out leaflets & then 2 minutes of protest out of over 90 minutes of a game was overshadowing, then heaven help us.

It's not me saying this - its the media who have been handed an open goal

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-8-0-stenhousemuir-demonstration-of-power-1-3117086

"However, it was events off the park which will have the Rangers supporters talking"

The players must be well pissed off

It's not me saying this - its the media who have been handed an open goal

http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-8-0-stenhousemuir-demonstration-of-power-1-3117086

"However, it was events off the park which will have the Rangers supporters talking"

The players must be well pissed off

Aye they'll be fucking raging the day after winning 8-0 and will be all sitting round discussing board matters

"RANGERS strolled to a thumping victory at Ibrox, but it was overshadowed by noisy protests during and after the game against their current board."

There was a nice write up on the stv website. http://m.stv.tv/news/glasgow/241256-rangers-host-their-own-day-in-celebration-of-countrys-armed-forces/

But I haven't seen much else.

Wish to fuck people would stop saying"Bill Struth will be turning in his grave" as if they knew the man and what his thoughts would be on the current situation.

Nobody knows and nobody ever will.

Wish to fuck people would stop saying"Bill Struth will be turning in his grave" as if they knew the man and what his thoughts would be on the current situation.

Nobody knows and nobody ever will.

He had dignity

The car park brigade are more suited to the other side of town

He would be turning in his grave

He had dignity

What if he was alive and was against the current blazer wearers? The truth is none of us can answer what his feelings would be so it's quite daft to use that.

Maybe he'd back it after the whyte shambles. You know the same guy most of us backed till feb 14th

What if he was alive and was against the current blazer wearers? The truth is none of us can answer what his feelings would be so it's quite daft to use that.

Maybe he'd back it after the whyte shambles. You know the same guy most of us backed till feb 14th

I was at a seance last night and contacted him

He said "what the fuck are those cunts up to in my name?"

Although I didn't have a question mark on the ouija board I knew what he meant

He had dignity

If it wasn't for the "car park brigade" as you call them,there would have been no Souness,no Smith,no nine in a row,no uefa cup final,no Gazza,no Laudrup,and so on and so on.

It was Bears standing outside the front doors at Ibrox and protesting week in week out that forced change in the early eighties,forcing the old regime into change and seeing David Holmes bringing in Souness.

This then brought about some of the greatest days in our history.

Thank God for the car park brigade.

I also think your last post is really disrespectful to Mr.Struth's memory.

I posted an article here a while back 'bill Struth did get the board sacked !! During his time at the club'