About time a ref had the baws to send that wee mutant off

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 English teams were playing tonight, yet ITV down here showed Cuntic v Barca.

Never in all the time that we played in the CL did that happen on ITV.

The only time we were on there was if it was a Battle of Britain match, vs Man U etc.

Or if the English teams had been knocked out , we might get on ITV, but never this.

I even phoned ITV once, years ago when we had a critical final game, and Arsenal had already easily qualified to ask why they could not have switched to our match, and was told that they could not switch matches because it had already been scheduled and that there are a lot more Arse fans than Rangers here.

So I would like to know what suddenly changed their minds.

It really grinds my gears seeing the usual overreactions from Spanish and Italian players, that's all.

Aye the way Neymar reacted was embarrassing. Imagine he was walking outside with his mrs and some guy came up and tapped him, doubt he would roll about and greet like that. Football has become a bit of a pansies game though, so much diving and rolling about its fucking embarrassing.

I remember big souness absolutely chopped a guy, was basically an assault and he only got a yellow lol, now you get a red for breathing on a guy.

Aye the way Neymar reacted was embarrassing. Imagine he was walking outside with his mrs and some guy came up and tapped him, doubt he would roll about and greet like that. Football has become a bit of a pansies game though, so much diving and rolling about its fucking embarrassing.

I remember big souness absolutely chopped a guy, was basically an assault and he only got a yellow lol, now you get a red for breathing on a guy.

The way players con the refs these days is pathetic, they should be hammered with bans/fines to try and wipe it out properly.

Was saying this to a giat on Facebook, its about time he got sent off. He done the exact same thing against AC Milan and should have been banned by Uefa, hopefully they take further action

The majority of the tims i know hate him and can't stand the way he plays, just shows how much of a fanny he really is.

The majority of the tims i know hate him and can't stand the way he plays, just shows how much of a fanny he really is.

I'd be embarrassed if we had an idiot like him as captain

No wonder I don't support the national team with clowns like him being made captain

No wonder I don't support the national team with clowns like him being made captain

Have you seen the footage of Coisty ripping the cunt out of him on Scotland duty? :lol:

He's a clown who just costs teams with his stupidity.

I have always said though he suits them to a tee, a captain and manager that just sum them up as far as im concerned.