More leaked info from @CharlotteFakes tonight

Zappa

This is not leaked info. A few weeks ago I thought mather should get the blame if he couldn't stop the leaks. But these stories are in so much detail and attack every board member except malcolm murray. Dont let the 'rangers man' tag fool anyone. Business is business at the end of the day and they will use any means necessary to turn our fans against the current boardroom. This is stolen info

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its someone with links to murray and mccoll imo mate, its consistently bad leaks with regards to the board, and notice how allys pay cut, the accounts or anything else positive the now isnt leaked

Im convinced its someone from the club, or dare i say it an ex employee who wandered off with papers thats batting for minis group

I think it's probably the same person, or people, who ran the RTC blog. Whoever it is, they seem to be communicating with mad Phil. I've saw his name popping up on the page a few times.

Now... whatever happened to David Hillier????

To me for the 1st time since this shambles began I'm shaking my head in disbelief and I now think this is a "rangers" fan using the CF account :(

That saddens me big time

Fury was encouraging everyone to read Fakes the other day

This is whet they have come to

The nuclear option

Charlotte Fakes, the last throw of the dice by Furry and his followers.

Accounts were not to their liking, it's now support CF.

Apparently, an audited set of accounts by Deloittes isn't to be believed, but the Rangers hating site of CF is?

Fuck me. Desperation shows its face.

Exactly wot I was thinking. Deloittes are in on this massive cover-up. To me we have two choices here.

1- trust a hugely successful, very we'll respected company in the financial markets. Or

2- trust a faceless wonder behind a computer screen.

I know who I believe.

It's pathetic really.

You sure the club know who it is?

Seems strange they would go after Chris Graham but not this person. There's nothing this board could do to surprise me now though.

Maybe that is why they are going after Chris graham, did he ever show the content of the letter he received?

People seriously think there's a chance it could be Chris Graham? lol

I think some people WANT to believe it's Chris Graham. Simply because they don't like him.

He does seem to tout them a lot, and the stuff on there from what I have read here seems to be only aimed at damaging one side, pretty much like CHris Graham.

#itsnotaboutwhatsbestforrangers

I think some people WANT to believe it's Chris Graham. Simply because they don't like him.

No idea who the person or persons behind CF is but I would like to see them 'outed' and arrested by the police.

Isn't it unfortunate that there are so many people who don't like Paul Murray, don't like Mark Dingwall and don't like Chris Graham? What a shame for these guys. Maybe they should all invest in the self-help book "How to make friends and influence people".

Isn't it unfortunate that there are so many people who don't like Paul Murray, don't like Mark Dingwall and don't like Chris Graham? What a shame for these guys. Maybe they should all invest in the self-help book "How to make friends and influence people".

Possibly people don't like people that deal with facts and would rather make stuff up.

Never have liked MD, and wasn't keen on PM.

I liked reading CG stuff at the start and though his short interviews he done with tsb or bbc news were pretty good and at that time this was a guy that wanted the best for rangers, now his notions are not what I believe what is best for rangers but what is best for PM, and obviously himself.

Most Rangers fans don't give Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham a second thought. Paul Murray they will have an opinion on because he's often reported in the media. I think the majority of supporters would back him but there's no way of proving that either way. He certainly has some support in the boardroom, with 28% of shareholders currently backing him.

I very rarely hear the RST or Mark Dingwall mentioned, unless i'm on here. There seems to be an obsessive hatred on here towards the RST and anyone who dares associate with them.

Most Rangers fans don't give Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham a second thought. Paul Murray they will have an opinion on because he's often reported in the media. I think the majority of supporters would back him but there's no way of proving that either way. He certainly has some support in the boardroom, with 28% of shareholders currently backing him.

I very rarely hear the RST or Mark Dingwall mentioned, unless i'm on here. There seems to be an obsessive hatred on here towards the RST and anyone who dares associate with them.

Here's a challenge

Try and make a post without these catch phrases

"Most Rangers fans"

"The majority of Rangers fans"

"28%"

Bet you can't

I actually think you will be wrong. MD and CG will be known to many rangers fans as they are shown to be the representatives of rangers fans when they are on the TV, and this is where most fans will get there information.

I am sure if it said they were speaking on behalf of Celtic they would get that changed sharpishly, buy when it says they are representing rangers fans they never get that changed yo they ate representing the RST, or in Chris' case, just a rangers fan.

I actually think you will be wrong. MD and CG will be known to many rangers fans as they are shown to be the representatives of rangers fans when they are on the TV, and this is where most fans will get there information.

I am sure if it said they were speaking on behalf of Celtic they would get that changed sharpishly, buy when it says they are representing rangers fans they never get that changed yo they ate representing the RST, or in Chris' case, just a rangers fan.

It's very rare you see those two in the media. If they are interviewed it's usually short and sweet. Outwith Rangers Media I don't think there's any great feelings towards them either way.

With the profits from the book maybe they could buy some shares and have a say in club matters in the proper manner (tu)

Probably correct. Many on this forum have total disdain for both Dingwall and the RST. The good thing is that this forum reflects the views of only a small number of Rangers fans. The majority of fans have no interest on forum battles. Then again nor do they appear to have any interest in Dingwall or the RST. Most I have spoken to have made a choice NOT to join the RST, probably why the membership of around 1,500 will never increase.

Would be nice if we could all just get along but too many self-interested groups and individuals.