RST

simon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they been saying?

Just attack after attack after attack. It's embarrassing. Same with Chris Graham, the crappy one sided blogs have went into overdrive.

That's why RM is good. We don't go one way or the other.

Beginning to wonder myself Simon

They are not Rangers fans they are a self serving cult

It's beyond belief. They put themselves about like they are the number one fans group yet they have no balance at all. Agenda driven pish all the time.

Do the RST actually support Rangers? For the past few days it seems like their twitter account is being run by tims.

That's what it looks like from where I am anyway.

The handwringers and lets cosy up to the misunderstood rst aren't going to like this one little bit, even though it is bang on the money. (tu)

Some of the stuff them and Chris Graham have tweeted in the past few days have been embarrassing.

The RST were spouting shite about the wifi being on the accounts and not even working yet so how can we be charged for it? then CG tried to make out it would be the board that called off the Dunfermline game today for fear of another fan backlash.

It really does seem like desperate stuff from them all now.

72235d9fd7687b71fd1ab623a85060ee_normal.jpeg

https://twitter.com/rangersfctrust' rel="external nofollow">

For those on a certain Rangers forum I can confirm I am definitely a Rangers fan. Just concerned, as many are, about our future.

Being critical of those running the club does not mean you are a Celtic fan. It means you care.

But spreading lies and being destructive about the club is very much Celtic like

The other stuff like brain washing, agenda pushing and self preservation is just outright immoral and distasteful

Some of the stuff them and Chris Graham have tweeted in the past few days have been embarrassing.

The RST were spouting shite about the wifi being on the accounts and not even working yet so how can we be charged for it? then CG tried to make out it would be the board that called off the Dunfermline game today for fear of another fan backlash.

It really does seem like desperate stuff from them all now.

Always been desperate for them, they will go to any lengths to get their way.

Smearing fellow fans with false information and attacking board members personally is the way they work.

Disband and start up a club membership scheme run by the club for the fans, charge a membership and a ballot vote for each board member elected by both the club and the board. I would sign up for that idea as it is club run and not shysters stealing off the club.

Being critical of those running the club does not mean you are a Celtic fan. It means you care.

Being critical of factual information is fair enough....however what the RST are doing is spreading a negative agenda against the current board based on misinformation and interpretation that is ultimately damaging the club yet they seem not to care provided they get their way!

They need to disband for the sake of the Club.

I personally am not a member of any Rangers organisations because of the self serving nature of the RST.

We need a new amalgamated organisation which can represent all Rangers Fan.

I would consider joining that.

Rangers themselves would have to run it. Let everyone know it was an official organisation. Even had areas for season ticket holders to log into.

They could give feedback on season ticket value and how to improve benefits of having a season ticket etc.

For those on a certain Rangers forum I can confirm I am definitely a Rangers fan. Just concerned, as many are, about our future.

The club needs to freeze you out completely.

Without my usual brand of low class sarcasm this actually might be good for the club what is happening.

We are not in trouble in the league, we are having a few issues in the fan base with who to back and the MD/CG/FF/Bloggers and mailers are making right c*nts of themsleves. Seems to be galvanising more people into backing the board and giving our team and club the support she deserves.

now would be a ripe time for the club to start their own "official" Rangers Supportes Board with representation from the board in some capacity to take all the groups opinions onboard at regular intervals. Might be the kind of galvanising chaos we need to drive in one main direction.

Why one group with less than 2K members can spout whatever they want for all support and the other 50K+ turnign up to Ibrox alone every second week (alright sometimes less) is beyond me as a simple person.