Requisitioners in court tomorrow

forlanssister

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS more fucking banners at Ayr on Saturday, if I had know that I would just watch on the tv instead of going to the game on Saturday. I am one that is not in their corner I still feel there is an agenda here and is driven by someone behind the scenes. Why not just wait until the AGM Why is there pressure being put on the board before this. Its going to be a tough enough at the AGM personally think this will make us look stupid using TV to what they see is an advantage I see this as harming our club with this protest. What will sponsors, Investors and even TV/Sky deals think will we be worth investing in our club when all they are seeing to protest after protest and not giving the current board time to settle into the role.

Mr Chugg? Is he the SOS "top boy"?

I asked it the other day and it was told it was the case.

Apparently there was a "Sandy from SoS" on Radio Spud at 5 on Saturday

PS: He was introduced as one of the founders of SoS from what Im told so as the other is Craig.....

One of the oldest tricks in the financial market. Destabalise the target so that the share price falls. Buy up shares at an undervalued price. Obtain control. Only problem here is that, many of our shareholders bought shares, not as an investment, but to save the club and are unlikely to offload them just because of a falling price. Outcome - plan goes tits up!

He's the one described as "one other individual" in the link above

Wonder why they didn't name him

I find it hilarious that guys who sneer openly at a VAT fraudster are metaphorically "sooking the boaby" of a guy who would, in normal circumstances, cause them to fill their Ys in sheer terror if he so much as looked at them.

I find it hilarious that guys who sneer openly at a VAT fraudster are metaphorically "sooking the boaby" of a guy who would, in normal circumstances, cause them to fill their Ys in sheer terror if he so much as looked at them.

Or guys that know their way around a box of Swan Vestas.

There is some fuckin bizarre language being used on here at times :thumbup:

I have had a neutral stance on the battle for the blazers up until now.

I've read so much crap in this thread (from both camps) that it has forced me to take sides.

One camp is accused of wanting a cushy seat and a fancy blazer, the opposite side is accused of syphoning off loadsamoney.

Well, of that is the simplistic choice, I'll be heading along with an x against every no option on the card.

If there isn't a choice for new board members, then so be it. I know 700 shares doesn't amount to a whole lot of whogivesashit, but I'll will have a clear conscience.

As for hero worshipping CG, I have never met a businessman who I would trust, so treat everyone with equal suspicion, we've already been caught out once.

Can someone actually clarify what exactly is being said about one of the SoS guys? I haven't a clue what people are going on about. Is the guy a former criminal?

Yes, one of the founders is a guy called Sandy Chugg, who has (I understand) convictions for drug dealing and a firearms offence involving a stun gun. He has been banned from Ibrox on numerous occasions for hooliganism, and has written a book about his time with the ICF.

Some people seem to think that is all fine as long as he is on the same side of the argument as them.

Yes, one of the founders is a guy called Sandy Chugg, who has (I understand) convictions for drug dealing and a firearms offence involving a stun gun. He has been banned from Ibrox on numerous occasions for hooliganism, and has written a book about his time with the ICF.

Some people seem to think that is all fine as long as he is on the same side of the argument as them.

I fully agree with you here.

It is unacceptable to allow people like this guy and the convicted criminal Easdale to hold a position of influence within the working of our club or supporters groups.