Another anti Rangers fairytale by the jackal, how £1 turns into £125m:

bawsburst

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem when groups/individuals have such an entrenched view which is either a clear or verging on an agenda.....

Keith Jackson is a parody of a journalist and this article is riddled with assumptions and errors yet because it suits the argument some would like to push it becomes a good article. Similairly just a few days ago the work of Charlotte fakes (a proven rangers hater and at best unreliable source) was being lauded because it suited the argument of some.....

When are some if you going to realise that these pathetic protests and attempts at propaganda only damage our club....if as they claim the requisitioners have all this support from shareholders, why the need for the mud slinging?

I think Cherster is awaiting instructions before he can answer

I think he will only answer if 15 questions are answered beforehand. Quite why he is so unsure of his argument is beyond me, maybe it is just easier to throw out negative arguments rather than positive ones.

I think he will only answer if 15 questions are answered beforehand. Quite why he is so unsure of his argument is beyond me, maybe it is just easier to throw out negative arguments rather than positive ones.

No, I would just like to avoid the silly little games that get played out over and over........

The article is an exaggeration and seems to me to be riddles with errors. Probably stuff he knows is wrong. So yes, it seems agenda driven. I don't think it actually benefits his agenda though, because the errors and exaggeration allows people just to ignore it even though I think he has a valid point about lots of opportunists using Rangers as a cash cow.