Encouraging press from young Bill, how refreshing

bawsburst

As an antidote to jackals poison really quite effective, enjoy.

October 7, 2013

The Right Direction

Rangers could be in play once again after accounts were published last week.

I did blog a while back about there being several serious people keeping their eye on Rangers. As I said at the time, the present boardroom wars may cease only to be replaced by bidding wars.

My information is that heavy hitters are looking at Rangers and the accounts have only made them more interested.

This is another massive indicator that scare stories about Rangers going under are just spin to further an agenda.

Meanwhile, on the pitch Rangers are certainly rolling along. Two great goals put paid to Ayr United at Somerset Park yesterday and those fans who are fed up with all the boardroom drama can at least enjoy the team running away with the League one title.

The general consensus is that manager Ally McCoist has the team moving in the right direction.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/the-right-direction/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you take this mentalist's word as "gospel" speaks volumes.

Why would heavy hitters being interested in Rangers be of any interest if the current board are doing a fine and dandy job?

Did he save your soul for a dollar?

The fact that you take this mentalist's word as "gospel" speaks volumes.

Why would heavy hitters being interested in Rangers be of any interest if the current board are doing a fine and dandy job?

Did he save your soul for a dollar?

Such irony and aptly descriptive of your lot of malcontent rhebs, positivity and some good news is obviously an anathema to you and your cabal that helps your agenda not one bit. (tu)

If the Spivs are going to cash in and run, i hope they pass us on to people with a love for our club, unlike big Chuck who passed us on to his pals so they could have their a turn at milking the Rangers support. I don't mind people taking a good wage out of Rangers but Stockpile giving himself a £200k bonus for wining the 3rd Division is taking the pish.

Such irony and aptly descriptive of your lot of malcontent rhebs, positivity and some good news is obviously an anathema to you and your cabal that helps your agenda not one bit. (tu)

He sells salvation for money. He is not right in the head. You keep on believing, though, and let me know how that goes for you.

what about CRO, TRS, RST

all as bad as leggo

The RST defo.

Not as clued up on CRO and there is defo some factions that connect themselves to TRS who are as bad though i understand Frankies views on it being an open book if people would simply write the articles.

Another trumpet appears that wouldn't know the truth if Jehovah himself delivered it to him. :pipe:

A typical reply.

Your flush was busted when for days you were telling us all you were "in the know" and that Green and Ahmad were going nowhere. They then sold up, cashed in, sued us and you disappeared for days.

Funny how a lot of your rhetoric is alligned to Bills utter shite. (tu)

A typical reply.

Your flush was busted when for days you were telling us all you were "in the know" and that Green and Ahmad were going nowhere. They then sold up, cashed in, sued us and you disappeared for days.

:000000082: trumpet and fool. :pipe:

A typical reply.

Surely you'd know better than to argue with spangles :lol:

The guy who slates people for posting from CF yet he posted link after link from mental Phil and RTC :lol: