Novo signs with Morton!

Zelda

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the money getting spunked away on bonuses and fees at Rangers and we couldn't offer the wee man a 1 year deal.

Guy would play for 1k a week and could still do a job in Div 3.

Fkn liberty while Ally was on 850 a year and Stockbridge takes a 200k bonus.

What happened to looking after our own?

Foster or Novo?

If we don't have a better right back than Foster in our youths then something is wrong.

The biggest danger to Rangers against Ayr was Foster trying to let balls run out of play then being mugged.

There are a fair few Morton supporting tims that are livid at Novo signing calling him a home wrecker ect.If Novo helps Morton score goals and escape relegation he has done his job.I obviously wish the wee man well as he may get a bit of hassle.It could be interesting if we draw Morton in cup competition.I am sure Novo would get a great reception from us and he would likely have a point to prove too.

All the money getting spunked away on bonuses and fees at Rangers and we couldn't offer the wee man a 1 year deal.

Guy would play for 1k a week and could still do a job in Div 3.

Fkn liberty while Ally was on 850 a year and Stockbridge takes a 200k bonus.

What happened to looking after our own?

Foster or Novo?

If we don't have a better right back than Foster in our youths then something is wrong.

The biggest danger to Rangers against Ayr was Foster trying to let balls run out of play then being mugged.

Foster is mince your right but Novo wouldn't be much better he's past it

People gotta move on

There are a fair few Morton supporting tims that are livid at Novo signing calling him a home wrecker ect.If Novo helps Morton score goals and escape relegation he has done his job.I obviously wish the wee man well as he may get a bit of hassle.It could be interesting if we draw Morton in cup competition.I am sure Novo would get a great reception from us and he would likely have a point to prove too.

There's a few Rangers fans i know that dont like him due to what he did to that boy taking his missus

But I don't know the guy in question so it's no my place to have anything against the wee man but I was taken aback by what they were saying about him myself

There's a few Rangers fans i know that dont like him due to what he did to that boy taking his missus

But I don't know the guy in question so it's no my place to have anything against the wee man but I was taken aback by what they were saying about him myself

He's nacho novo he takes what he wants