SFA Could Block Dave King.

No.12

That is a load of rubbish I'm afraid, King didn't plead guilty to anything and you can only plead guilty to something if charges are brought up against you and as all charges were dropped he had nothing to plead guilty to! Technically King is innocent and if he does come on board then he will pass the fit and proper regs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a load of rubbish I'm afraid, King didn't plead guilty to anything and you can only plead guilty to something if charges are brought up against you and as all charges were dropped he had nothing to plead guilty to! Technically King is innocent and if he does come on board then he will pass the fit and proper regs.

I assume you posted without clicking on the link in previous posts. He pleaded guilty to a number of charges. It was a plea bargain.

Yes lol, but even that link seemed to have discrepancies on it compared to other reports I had read.

If you read the article in the link .. it is not a journalist's report .. right at the bottom it clearly states ...

Statement issued by Bulelwa Makeke, Executive Manager: Communications, National Prosecuting Authority, August 29 2013

Of course he could be easily be a chonspirator ???

The timing of Dave King's statement 'and he hopes to be on board before the AGM' could easily be the same as the boards wheeling out Walter before the IPO ...

Call me cynical if you like ...