Paul Murray on Sportsound tonight

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now we need to find a compromise and fecking quick for our club! Whilst we are exerting all our energies on in-fighting , smearing, innuendo , our enemy is devotedly planning further damage to us. Time we all took stock and realised we are weakening ourselves daily and will be trodden down further unless we come together as one, a support with purpose. We don't not have luxury of time to waste. Seriously, we damage ourselves , when we can be so strong as to fight the true fight against those that want us dead.

He's talking about Brian Kennedy who suggested last year there should be a "Rangers constitution", much like what Chelsea did...

For me that's a great idea, everything over the last few years tells us we need to protect what is actually ours

Or are capable of thinking for yourself and have more than one brain cell

What if the non rebels are wrong though?

Tis not looking too good after today. Unfortunately it looks as though they'll go out and it'll be pm and co in :anguish:

I don't remember you spitting feathers when the Easdales had their BBC interview on a bus (despite the BBC being banned from Ibrox then too) I tend to go against the grain because I disagree with people opinions.

The ironic thing is that the likes of chris graham were very vocal in slating the easdales for conducting an interview with the BBC when it suited their argument!

Giggles Graham, Britney Spiers, Keith Jackson and the man who said nothing, Paul Murray. Why do I feel so underwhelmed? You have to laugh at such a gang of posh kids and nonentities appearing on a station hated by Bears.

We are totally fucked and to think we chased Green the only cunt that's ever stuck up for us

If the rebels get their way then be prepared for a whole new dawn of handwringers and enemies getting to shite on our club from a greater height than before

Giggles Graham, Britney Spiers, Keith Jackson and the man who said nothing, Paul Murray. Why do I feel so underwhelmed? You have to laugh at such a gang of posh kids and nonentities appearing on a station hated by Bears.

A station banned by RFC, is it not?

We also have a blogger who vehemently denied appearing on the bbc since the ban who was also vociferous in not appearing on the bbc until said ban was lifted.

So has the ban been lifted or has Sunday legal letter lied?

Al rephrase it then. What if the ones who back this current lot are wrong?

Can't see it

The current board are not perfect but you just need to look at tonight - the rebels inc Fury and Mini having a cosy wee love in there on BBC Scotland with Spiers and Jackson

Does that not fill you with utter disgust and contempt?

What if the non rebels are wrong though?

Tis not looking too good after today. Unfortunately it looks as though they'll go out and it'll be pm and co in :anguish:

Maybe maybe not, the AGM will be the end of this chapter and though i despise paul murray and his gang of tyre kickers and Mather aside feel pretty unimpressed with the boards conduct whoever wins has to move things forward for Rangers and us long suffering supporters and whoever loses must bow out gracefully. I would hate to see the chumps who helped cause all this back at Ibrox but if they are then they had bloody well remember that this time round we are paying attention to them and their profligate ways

Paul Murray has spoken extremely well tonight and has worked hard to achieve a democratic vote for the shareholders. It's beyond me the level of hatred he has to put up with from a section, albeit very small, of our support.

LIES.

Feel free to dream on, but the AGM will happen eventually, and mini will be finally booted out.

What then for people like you, despicable denise and a few others?

You wont be wanted anywhere near the club you're harming so much.

Can't see it

The current board are not perfect but you just need to look at tonight - the rebels inc Fury and Mini having a cosy wee love in there on BBC Scotland with Spiers and Jackson

Does that not fill you with utter disgust and contempt?

No really I'm more worried the club is ready to implode again tbh. This AGM now can't come quick enough, but I think most of the current board have now signed their own death warrants by not including pm and co on the nominations form.

I think last week it was 50/50 but now the current board will have to pull something special out the fire here

No really I'm more worried the club is ready to implode again tbh. This AGM now can't come quick enough, but I think most of the current board have now signed their own death warrants by not including pm and co on the nominations form.

I think last week it was 50/50 but now the current board will have to pull something special out the fire here

Dave King?