***The Official Football Manager 14 Thread***

aird

After a decent start (although two early cup exits), I went on a 6 game losing streak with Queen's Park which included another loss to Albion Rovers, this time in the scottish cup. Up next was Rovers in the league though and I got a 2-1 win, Brighton however got injured and is now going to miss 3 months. 2 home games against Berwick and bottom placed Clyde coming up so chance to get some more points on the board and climb the table. This is challenging.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the league by a bawhair on the last day of the season in my second season back in the spl .also won the scottish cup.

Had to sell my best players because they were all out of.contract next season . Kakuta (sp) was on 10k a week amd when i tried to renew he wanted 47k! Was similar with wallace and a few others .

So i have 36 million to spend but i am struggling to find anyone good i can bring in . Good player want ridiculous wages . Some 20 year old regen on 500 pw with hadjuk in croatia wanted 35k a week with me and the max i can go to is 22k

What tactics do use play with gers sick of a 442 starting to move down the spl......

I've used this same tactic since the start of my Rangers save, currently half way through my first season back in the SPL and sitting 1st 6 points ahead.

aT2p7ni.png

My record is as follows; GP/130 - W/119 - D/5 - L/6

Finished 3rd in the Spl and won the Scottish cup! I'm getting rid of Kris Boyd, Nicky Manyard, Dean Shiels, Nicky Clarke, Ricky Foster and Graeme Shinnie. Have Andrew Shinnie coming on a free as well as Harris Vukic off Newcastle. Got Leigh Griffiths in for 400k. Gonna have to add a lot more players to compete in Europe and the domestic league and cups!

Nearly threw my laptop off the wall!!! Got a board takeover and they stated that they would be sacking me and replacing me with.....Malkay MacKay!!!! Thankfully they saw sense and kept me along with expanding Ibrox to 58,000 :)

1st season with psv and i won the league and dutch cup.

2nd season hasnt started as well 5 league games won 2 drew 2 and lost but i have had a big turn around in players.

Signed a striker called romarinho who scored near enough everytime he started . Signed for 1.5mill then sold him to porto for 11 mill.