***The Official Football Manager 14 Thread***

aird

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbert has been spotted at one of my games and the Club is in takeover talks.

Anyone else get bumped after getting us back to the top league?

Aye! Club got taken over when I was 2 points ahead in the Premier League, drew a game against Hibs and lost a cup game to Inverness. Next fucking thing I got sacked and Paul Ince had taken my job :lol:

Managing Southampton now, doing fairly well, 9th at January and I'm looking to bring in Diego Costa.

I'm working on a Rangers Legends file, I made all the players the age they were in 1986. The first team squad is Souness era, Reserves will be Smith era and U-19's Advocaat/McLeish era. I've just finished the first team, here are some screenies :)Rangers_SquadPlayers_zps52d70606.png

That's really cool actually. Can you post Durrant and Cooper?

So my new Gateshead game has reignited my interest in this game! Started off the season well around about 2nd or 3rd then went on a really bad spell. dropped down to 14th at my lowest. Been on a good run just now, 6 wins 1 draw although knocked out the FA Trophy to at the time top Barnet (although beat them in league) and I am back in playoff contention. Thats the aim if I cant get automatic promotion, need to get into League 2!

Started a game with Stockport so I'll see how that goes.

Can't be fucked with the top leagues.

Like I said above, this gateshead career is really interesting me. Up to first but got a game over my rivals. My aim is to be in playoffs by end of season. Don't think I'll manage first as if I lose key players im fucked. Ive been doing really well though, getting some good points! Fans are raging that I signed Chimbonda :anguish:

Well here it is if anyone fancies it, Rangers Legends 86-2006, includes legendary managers and coaches as backroom staff and David Murray as a sugar daddy and most importantly 66 players all set to the age they were in 1986. This didn't work with the younger guys as the youngest you can make a player is 14 and Barry Ferguson was 8 in 1986 for instance. Blame FM for those inaccuracies :P Have fun kids, sorry if I missed out anyones favourites.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/e9kblzmo7pcgjz9/Rangers_Legends.xml

First match against the jungle jims since demotion to the third division, parkheid the venue.

Penalty to them after 3 minutes, Cammy Bell saves from pukki then Hamdi Salihi converts a spot kick for us after 9 minutes.

Its all them and iam content to see the game out, then jose antonio reyes scores a belter from 35 yards to draw the game on the 89th minute.

so difficult to.find a tactic that works in this and when you do an update comes out and fucks it .

anyway started a new game in england . went unemployed with the view of taking over one of the teams that got promoted but didnt fancy derby wigan or bolton so went stoke as they were relegated.

massive turnover in players which has caused some mixed results. in the europa league again and beat vittese 3-2 away but then got destroyed 4-1 by wolves at home

Managed to get promoted to League 2, went down to last game with my Gateshead being one point ahead of Luton. Got beat 3-1 but Luton got cuffed too. Lost a lot of players through loans, been given fuck all transfer money and promotion bonuses have fucked my wage budget to bring in free agents. Gonna struggle to stay up I think...

Started a game with ourselves a few days ago. Currently in November in the first season and so far, everything has went well, apart from on result against hearts in the league cup. They were playing us at Ibrox, but beat us 2-0. That said they scored their goals after 2of our players were sent off. :anguish: All this as well after we beat c****c in the same tournament.

In the league though all is good, McKay has been my best player so far, playing as an inside forward on the right, and top scoring to boot. Won the Ramsden's cup against raith as well.