RM Auction - Signed Home Shirt

bluepeter

We've received a very generous donation of a home shirt, signed by most of the first team squad, which we've been asked to auction for charity. The prize has been donated by the member dummiesoot, so I'll post his words to explain where the funds raised will go:

The auction is to raise funds on a 50/50 split between Erskine Hospital and a young man fighting cancer, Rhian Docherty, he is my next door neighbour's nephew.

Rhian is 14 years old lives in Australia and needs support for Chemo and Radiotherapy treatment, so far a magnificent sum has been raised during a charity dinner I attended last week and subsequently won this top in a raffle. Rhian had a tumour the size of a football in his side, it had to be shrunk prior to being operated on, he has been battling this dreadful disease for 6 months now and every day continues to see him fight with bravery and a smile on his face.

Cheers

dummiesoot

The shirt:

2navg4l.jpg

signed_shirt_dummiesoot.jpg

We'll run the auction for one month from tonight, bids will be by PM to me and I'll update with the leading bid (but not bidder) as the bids come in. Happy bidding! :)

Current leading bid: £400

Due to requests from members, we will also be accepting donations to this cause from people who are unable to take part in the auction or are priced out. If you want to donate, please either use the Paypal link at the top right of the forum (The "P" symbol below the search function) or this link: http://forum.rangers....uk/donate.html

If you donate, PM me and put your username and "Erskine/Rhian donation" in the 'special instructions' box so I can identify you (tu)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't thought

about donations - we have the current sponsors' fund running until Sunday, maybe after that we can organise something (tu)

The people have spoken BP :D

Sponsors' Fund Renewal is just about finished, and this is far more exciting :D I say switch it over to this. (tu)

We've had plenty of time for the renewal, and I have a note of the four people who are going to pay on Sunday.

go on go on go on go on go on go on go on