Any footage of yesterdays goals?

Dennis

I paid for the highlights package last week it was 99p but will not do it again as only 90 secs long then they gave it away for free the next day , complete waste of money. If they want fans to take it serious they will have to make them far longer and available at the same time every game day.

I paid for the highlights package last week it was 99p but will not do it again as only 90 secs long then they gave it away for free the next day , complete waste of money. If they want fans to take it serious they will have to make them far longer and available at the same time every game day.

No you paid for the wrong thing mate....you paid for the 90 in 90 clip, not the full highlights which is a good but longer!

It will be on rangerstv later! Why not help the club out and get a membership?

This kind of post fucks me right off. We spend enough money too follow our club . Asking to see the highlights at no cost is fair game. Why are you on a web site that does not help the club? Why don't you spend all your time on the internet on the official Rangers site hence helping the club financials ?

Fuck off.

This kind of post fucks me right off. We spend enough money too follow our club . Asking to see the highlights at no cost is fair game. Why are you on a web site that does not help the club? Why don't you spend all your time on the internet on the official Rangers site hence helping the club financials ?

Fuck off.

:lol: this is arguably the most embarrassing and pointless retort I have ever read....pathetic!

Fuck off.

Agreed.

Especially when RTV is not even available at times.

Got more likes than yours.

:lol:!!!!Yeah you focus on the "likes" to justify your point....which by the way you don't have!

It's simple....the club offer a service to watch highlights etc....if you subscribe to that you help the club, if you don't and choose to seek that material for free you ultimately deprive the club but that's up to you, however don't take your little hissy fit out on those of us who view it differently!