0871 ticket office number

UKIP BEAR

Does anyone else feel that the club is ripping us off by using a premium rate number for the ticket office.

Personally speaking,i would like the club to have a look at this and give us a standard rate number to phone.

We've all dug deep over the last while to keep our club alive,i don't think that the club should be profiting if we need to contact them.

I can't say that £0.10 per minute is much of a rip-off as that is pretty standard these days. Depends how long the call lasts.

I would guess that most people now use a mobile to make calls nowadays.

0871 numbers wouldn't be covered by your contract so the cost of a call is extortionate.

I just happen to think that Rangers profiting from fans in this way is morally wrong.

If you have ever spoken to the ticket office by phone you will realise why we are in a mess off the park.

No self-effacing business of our size would allow such a disorganised and shambolic approach. Means no one is really looking at it.

Rude more often than not, forget that you are the Customer. Very amateur and unprofessional.

Horrible experience phoning them.

I don't see these issues as problems and the charges should be welcomed.

Firstly, buy your ticket online. This will cut your costs and would reduce the club's overheads if everyone done it.

Secondly, booking fees are normal for everything now, that figure is actually quite low. While it burst my ass when paying it for concert tickets, I don't mind giving it to the club.

Most people want money invested into the club, but complain about prices - the money goes to the club (pr to cover the club's cost of using an external resource), we all have to make sacrifices if we are to rise again.

I think it's even worse getting charged £2 booking fee on each ticket when I book tickets online. I'm doing all the bloody work myself by filling in all the details & STILL being charged £2 each.

I agree. Start of season I booked 5 tickets for myself and family for the flag day.. £105 plus £10 in booking fees, making £115. Was raging at this, but the insult to injury was I got 4 paper tickets for family instead of using ready cards, as they had travelled far, and I was the only one using the card, and I'm relieved it was only me, as the card wouldn't let me in, so I had to go to the ticket office with hundreds of others, to get a paper ticket, and not get in till 10 mins before halftime.

Really is a shoddy set up.

Firstly, buy your ticket online. This will cut your costs and would reduce the club's overheads if everyone done it.

Secondly, booking fees are normal for everything now, that figure is actually quite low. While it burst my ass when paying it for concert tickets, I don't mind giving it to the club.

Most people want money invested into the club, but complain about prices - the money goes to the club (pr to cover the club's cost of using an external resource), we all have to make sacrifices if we are to rise again.

Booking fee does not goto the club. We still outsource services and the booking fee is their charge.

If you have ever spoken to the ticket office by phone you will realise why we are in a mess off the park.

No self-effacing business of our size would allow such a disorganised and shambolic approach. Means no one is really looking at it.

Rude more often than not, forget that you are the Customer. Very amateur and unprofessional.

Horrible experience phoning them.

Well other than a long time ringing after all the bumph and button pressing, I've ordered my ticket for the Airdrie league game on the 9th November. I was worried that I'd end up with a cup ticket, but she was very friendly and helpful and the ticket should be on it's way. No problems that I can tell of so far, certainly not during the call.

That is up there with inane posts.....do you work at the ticket office?

That is up there with inane posts.....do you work at the ticket office?

Well thanks for kudos, your reply wasnt exactly dripping with interest and humour.

No I don't work in the ticket office, part of it was advice, second part was a moan.

I can't say that £0.10 per minute is much of a rip-off as that is pretty standard these days. Depends how long the call lasts.

On my mobile, 0871 costs 35.8p per minute whereas 0141 is free as long as I don't go over my bundled minutes. On my landline, 0871 702 costs 21.1p per minute daytime, but I'm never in then, 21.8p evenings or 21.4p weekends. 0141 numbers cost me 6p per minute daytimes, and are free for the 1st hour at evenings and weekends, then 6p per minute thereafter. Both are with O2

Saynoto0870 says you can call 0141 580 8501 to get through to the ticket office.

Booking fee does not goto the club. We still outsource services and the booking fee is their charge.

I now how it works, still means you are covering the clubs cost.

They feel outsourcing is more cost effective for the club, if the booking fee wasn't applied then the club would have to cover the costs, probably by putting the ticket price up by the same amount.

Swings and roundabout.

Hey hey! How the fuck are the club supposed to pay over inflated wages to the greedy fuckwits?

Pay up and ask no fucking questions ok.

..........and don't dare criticise or you will be branded a hand wringer ( or something similar), got it?