China signs 10 year deal with SPFL

Shuggy

I am normally a pretty positive person but this is not a good deal, personally I think it makes our league look desperate for cash which it probably is and China knew it, any deal over a 10 year period is poor(unless your Wonga) it leaves no room to sit round a table and try to get more cash. I take your point on Scottish teams get some PR in China, but I don't know why gaming companies would be interested in our football league, maybe that is why wee hitler was there.

Its not so much that companies have to interested in our league or even the teams in it but the fact that as a brand we've got the exposure over a prolonged period of time to such a huge market that I believe will appeal to sponsors, both collective and individual

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to laugh....!!!

"There is clearly a growing appetite for European football coverage in China and now football fans across this country will be able to enjoy the action from iconic Scottish footballing venues such as Easter Road, Fir Park and Pittodrie," said Salmond. "

Aye...Iconic all right!!

He left out the bit about how to play football in empty stadiums, unless they are only going to show The Rangers. WATP.