BF1

Blue Nosed Babe

Ive been to BF1 multiple times including last night and I've never been searched or questioned yet and i usually wear a weekend offender jacket i go in with a girl usually so i don't know if that makes a difference. The union bears are doing a great deal for the atmosphere in the stadium I'd hate to think what it would be like without them although i do disagree with some of there views and songs

Weekend offender ain't clobber so you'll be ok. :pipe:

Might be full of "young neds" but at least they create an atmosphere. At the game last night in the East Enclosure and not a single song was sung the entire game. Not Simply the Best, not Penny Arcade, absolutely hee haw. People seemed more interested in their Facebook and checking constantly to see if Septic got pumped or how their coupon was doing.

I've only recently started going to games because I was in the Army and it made it almost impossible for me to get to games since I was in a different country, but the atmosphere is absolutely depressing compared to when I was younger. People can say aww, we're there to watch the game, blah blah blah. Singing doesn't stop that! Hearing shouts of "fucking sit doon" at a game was strange to me.

Also, you'll not really get searched unless you have a bag. I was in BF1 on Friday and the only people in front of me or behind me that got searched were people with backpacks or handbags.

People all have their own opinions on BF1 and the Union Bears, so just bear in mind we're entitled to that before anyone has a go at me.

The group tend to go in together now. The handful of times I've gone in by myself I've been padded down at least, and once asked to show my ST to a camera and confirm my name.

Police have the ability under law to ask for names etc but not stewards.

I know of no law that gives them the right, unless it is a term on the ticket you bought.

I have worked as a steward at Ibrox a few times, they don't have the right to ask anything, if anything you're there to inform the police if anything goes tits up.

Without the SIA badge you can't even lay a hand on anyone.

Ozblue: They hate anyone with a central belt accent, scared we're up there to steal their sheep, bahhhh! I remember we took a bus up once and stayed over night, not one place would let us in for a drink, hours after the game was over. I'd never, never go back to that shithole ever again.

They get searched? Why don't they get those fucking till receipts taken off them then?

The stewards have no reason to.

whats the story with BF1? is there no chance of the standing section being increased to BF2 and for the ub/blue order to expand in that section?

would be fantastic if possible ?

is it to do with security that we arent allowed to ?

I'm sure they tried to expand the section at the start of this season and it was, as you said, blocked by the security and the coppers as a safety hazard.

I'd be more than happy to be corrected here.

The stewards have no reason to.

I'm sure they tried to expand the section at the start of this season and it was, as you said, blocked by the security and the coppers as a safety hazard.

I'd be more than happy to be corrected here.

fucking joke if true. just look at the home fans in germany when actually allowed to stand and sing all game. the atmospheres over there are second to none. im not saying ours would be as loud as you have so many people fans telling you to sit down and be quiet at games but it would certainly bring more noise and colour to our stadium

fucking joke if true. just look at the home fans in germany when actually allowed to stand and sing all game. the atmospheres over there are second to none. im not saying ours would be as loud as you have so many people fans telling you to sit down and be quiet at games but it would certainly bring more noise and colour to our stadium

Aye its the take over of middle class society that aims to be high class. We have all to live in quiet bubbles where noise, belief and culture are eroded

Aye its the take over of middle class society that aims to be high class. We have all to live in quiet bubbles where noise, belief and culture are eroded

well i think im going to be gassed at tomorrows game and if any fan tells me to shut up when singing or trying to create and atmosphere i wont be best pleased.

Got myself a ticket for BF1 for the game this weekend for 2 reasons.

1 to have some fun and also show respects, like the rest of the decent minded in the UK to our fallen troops.

2 To see first hand just how the people in this section are treated, if you get my meaning,

Point 2 is purely for research purposes and could come in very useful given that the Parliament is currently quizzing people including Stephen House about the 2012 act.

Can you guys give me an idea of what to expect so I am prepared for anything.

I will look forward very much BNB to your observations.

The singing was infectious the crowd was too young for me.

Too many cops about suggested some sinister social profiling.

The board chants were stupid but the other songs were great.

Only a small percentage are fuds.

I never got stopped or searched but that could be because I go under the radar.

The singing was infectious the crowd was too young for me.

Too many cops about suggested some sinister social profiling.

The board chants were stupid but the other songs were great.

Only a small percentage are fuds.

I never got stopped or searched but that could be because I go under the radar.

smythe_disguise.jpeg